New Member? Introduce Yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

deedii

May 25, 2011

Hi guys this initiative is to prevent creation of new thread each time a new member wants to introduce him/herself. So to keep our forum organize please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Hi new member, welcome to Shakira X8 community. Before anything else please introduce yourself so that we could know you as well. Please take some time also to read the FORUM RULES to avoid any trouble and infractions from our moderator.

Let us warmly and nicely welcome our new member guys :)

Enjoy your stay and hope to have a good relationship with you.

welcome.gif

Last edited:

deedii

May 25, 2011
A warm welcome to you Shimizux. hugs. Although I know your not new :)
Hope you enjoy your stay here and please do help others if possible :)

raaj1

Jan 29, 2011
not exactly a new member...have been around since jan 2011...although this is my first post :)...big fan of dx have been using his roms since the starting of froyobread...

rezzen25

Apr 9, 2012
makati city
pizzzz
joseph 1991 ,20 student E.C.E w8 user on stock GDX fan
this looks like a slum note dude been reading alot of forum before I become a member before

Reactions: jakurey

Neonato

Apr 5, 2012
Sarawak
Hello all :)
Newbie here ! :D
22years, From malaysia, Study at politeknik. :D
Enjoy stay here and <3 my X8! <3
Thank you for All Dev and helper!

androidnerd2

Jan 5, 2012
Hey ya everyone...Just want to introduce myself..
Just 15..:p
I am not a male..I am a boy :p LOL
Enjoying here :)
Everyone here in XDA are very helpful and polite
I will try my best to be helpful to everyone :)
But deedii we want to know about yourself also :)
No offense :)

deedii

May 25, 2011
A simple girl living in a small town in NordRhine Westfalen Deutschland. Please and glad to meet you all. :)

Reactions: Shimizux

pancon

Account currently disabled
Mar 4, 2012
Spain
Introduction

Hi..
you can call me pancon, iam from indonesia
iam using Xperia X8 with GingerDX v25 (awesome ROM for stock kernel)
Nice to meet you all:D

wilbso

Aug 18, 2011
The Internet
www.youtube.com
Hi, im wilbso, i have been here for about a year, maybe 2? I recently took a holiday off XDA but i now back, if you need my assistance just ask :)

To all newbies: Hi, and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here Just like i have Most of the time :D

darkfrmr

Mar 14, 2011
Hi, i've been here for awhile learning a lot of things about android stuff thanks to everybody here (x8 is my first android device). I used to soft brick my device a lot installing custom roms but with the awesome guides that i've found on xda that is no more :D.
I don't post too much so I think I am unknown to many of you but I'm always trying to help other members if I can.
Nice to be here and meet you all :)

dupx69

Apr 25, 2012
Hi, I'm Michał from Poland and I joined ~10 minutes ago :D i have my "shakira" about one year and I learned very much on this forum, but I never had desire to join in. My fault, sorry;)

Reactions: Shimizux

Aciago

Apr 26, 2012
Villavicencio

Brand new... just minutes ago...

Andrés Bracho aka Aciago, from Venezuela, living in Colombia, Veterinarian but I consider myself an advanced user of computers (Linux user) with an Xperia x8 and reading how to upgrade its firmware/baseband to then install the best ROM available (the warranty finished 2 months ago, si no problem... lol)...

I just reinstalled the original ROM because I root it, installed link2sd, installed a lot of things and then... boot loop... I still don't know what I broke, and I came here to learn a little more before brick it again...

Regards.-

Hertasmin

Apr 22, 2012
Pontianak
hi all, im hertasmin from indonesian
was born october 26 1991

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Hi..
you can call me pancon, iam from indonesia
iam using Xperia X8 with GingerDX v25 (awesome ROM for stock kernel)
Nice to meet you all:D
salam kenal bro pengguna xperia x8 :cool:

wilbso

Aug 18, 2011
The Internet
www.youtube.com
Never got a chance to introduce myself on XDA :) Hi, im Rohin ! 15, lives in a small town called Batu Pahat (which in english means Chiseled Rock)...joined in september..my first visit here was to download SUPERONECLICK (you can already guess why :D )..never really gave my account much use...then slowly, started mixing around with the X8 community and came to know about GDX (1st version i installed was V13)...my dream was to be a dev at the time...and now, 7 months later, im taking my 1st steps :)

Hehehe, yeah. My dream was to be a.Dev too, and now, once we make finishing touches to tecnobread, and I make finishing touches to my personal rom called gingerice and I will be on my way to Dev land :D

sent from my x8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi guys this initiative is to prevent creation of new thread each time a new member wants to introduce him/herself. So to keep our forum organize please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Hi new member, welcome to Shakira X8 community. Before anything else please introduce yourself so that we could know you as well. Please take some time also to read the FORUM RULES to avoid any trouble and infractions from our moderator.

Let us warmly and nicely welcome our new member guys :)

Enjoy your stay and hope to have a good relationship with you.

welcome.gif
    Hello new guy here..i am just trying to be a recognized contributor so if you could all vote for me it would mean a lot..thank you guys..

How can you say that if you haven't contributed anything ? :S

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using xda premium
    A warm welcome to you Shimizux. hugs. Although I know your not new :)
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and please do help others if possible :)
    Hello everyone,
    the moderating team assigned to your forum has decided to no longer allow any offtopic threads whether those were previously sanctioned by moderators or not.

We have come to this decision due to the fact that those threads offer absolutely nothing to the device specific forum or to development in general.
    After all the name of the site is xda-developers.
    If you feel the urge to engage in any offtopic discussion, the offtopic forum is always at your disposal.

As such, this thread is now closed.

Please understand that this decision was made only to streamline the forums and to enhance the user experience.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Tom
    Moderator for the Sony/Motorola/LG devices
    not exactly a new member...have been around since jan 2011...although this is my first post :)...big fan of dx have been using his roms since the starting of froyobread...