Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,251 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

1700 mAh battery

Tip us?

kendive
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckochinsky125 View Post
Seidio is just as bad false advertising their batteries I would stay away from seidio.

Second that. I would never waist money on a Seidio Battery.

HTC Batteries Only...
History: LG G2 > HTC One > RAZR MAXX HD > Samsung SIII > Samsung Nexus > RAZR MAXX > Mot Bionic > HTC TBolt > HTC DInc > BB Tour > BB Storm > BB Curve > Voyager > Env Orange > V3m > E815. All Verizon

teamgreen02
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I believe these are the same as the htcexpress.com batteries that I have. Definitely better than the stock battery. I did weigh the batteries today. Stock weighs 0.8 oz and these weigh 1.0 oz. I had batteries from the same seller for my EVO and they were great also. Definitely worth $30 shipped.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

ziwy
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I just buy a 1700 mAh from Momax. I hope I make the right decision.

lametaoist
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I got the Rezound battery. It's a bit of a tight fit, but the battery life is significantly better.

catalyst11
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerman1984 View Post
are rezound and t-bolt batteries compatible and interchangable?? i didnt know!! the biggest i found for rezound was 4000mAh the biggest i found for t-bolt was 4500mAh, you think i can use my biggest t-bolt battery in my rezound then??
The OEM Rezound battery works in the TBolt but the OEM TBolt battery doesn't work in the Rezound. My bro has a Rezound and I tried to put the TBolt battery in it and it wouldn't fully boot. I do use a OEM Rezound battery for my TBolt as many others do. I get about 2.5hrs screen on time on 4G with it. I got about 1.5hrs with the OEM TBolt battery.

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk 2
LG G2 | Malladus 2.0.3 | Dorimanx 7.3

yatman60
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwy View Post
I just buy a 1700 mAh from Momax. I hope I make the right decision.
I bought the 1750 mAh battery from Seido and I've seen a drastic improvement in battery life. I can actually get through a full day of work without putting the phone on the charger. No change in my usage of the phone so it's definitely the battery.

yatman60
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Seido 1750 mAh Battery

So for what it's worth, i had switched to the 1600 mAh battery when it became available and found a marginal improvement over the stock battery. I recently purchased the 1750mAh battery from Seido and this thing rocks. I can actually just let my phone sit idle the entire day with several apps that have push enabled and aside from sending a few texts, a few emails, a few minutes with words and scramble with friends, and a few minutes on Temple Run, the battery will get me through an entire 10 hour work day without the need to charge and when i do finally put it on the charger it's down to about 5% battery left.

I don't know why HTC didn't just launch with a battery of this capacity to begin with.