Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Tablet Mode Mod --Q & A-- !!!!!!

OP the2rrell

29th April 2012, 02:53 PM   |  #61  
the2rrell's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 616
 
2,893 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0reyl

how do I change the drop up menu theme from the statusbar?

There is a theme by Ee that goes really well with the is look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #62  
BlkSquad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stantonville, TN
Thanks Meter: 25
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Or if you'd like to try your hand at theming it you can pull the SystemUI.apk from /system/app and use 7zip to extract it. Make the edits you want and then put them into the .apk file with 7zip. *easy*
29th April 2012, 05:27 PM   |  #63  
itsjusttim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 175
 
1,809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechman123

Anyone know how to make the icons smaller in nova? It's driving me nuts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

You can't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #64  
nomoiphone's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PNW
Thanks Meter: 24
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8

just try it

I'll do it as soon as today's update gets posted.

Thanks
29th April 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #65  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 74
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2rrell

There is a theme by Ee that goes really well with the is look

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

He posted it in thread 260(I think) in the developer thread for the mod and rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
29th April 2012, 05:34 PM   |  #66  
itsjusttim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 175
 
1,809 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoiphone

I'll do it as soon as today's update gets posted.

Thanks

Table mode is just very natural for the Note. The on screen buttons are great to use with the SPen. The new widgets are fun.

The real question is what do you lose by trying it? Nothing as you can always just bring back your nan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
29th April 2012, 05:45 PM   |  #67  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 74
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim

Table mode is just very natural for the Note. The on screen buttons are great to use with the SPen. The new widgets are fun.

The real question is what do you lose by trying it? Nothing as you can always just bring back your nan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

itsjusttim are there any widgets in particular that you recommend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
29th April 2012, 07:01 PM   |  #68  
GTTG_Atomik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Is there a way to revert back to normal phone mode without having to to a nandroid restore?
29th April 2012, 07:10 PM   |  #69  
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 74
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTG_Atomik

Is there a way to revert back to normal phone mode without having to to a nandroid restore?

No there isn't. I would wait for the update because DAGr8 said you will be able to change the dpi above 213 to go back to phone mode.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25442600

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
Last edited by E_engineer; 29th April 2012 at 07:14 PM.
29th April 2012, 07:24 PM   |  #70  
GTTG_Atomik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_engineer

No there isn't. I would wait for the update because DAGr8 said you will be able to change the dpi above 213 to go back to phone mode.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25442600

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

I missed that part in the thread. I changed DPI to above 213 aand it just screwed everything up before. Glad to know it will be easy to go back and forth wwith the update.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes