Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,839

7,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by travismoreno

how did you go about fixing the phone.apk issue? in my roms if I theme it I always get a FC. Any advice?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

He decompiled and edited the stock phone.apk instead of using another one.

Sent from my CM7 Touchpad.
The Following User Says Thank You to zanderman112 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2012, 05:46 AM   |  #62  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 424

507 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112

He decompiled and edited the stock phone.apk instead of using another one.

Sent from my CM7 Touchpad.

I tried that I thought... I pulled the one from stock EI22 and decompiled then edited then compiled but still no go. I know phone.apk is dependent on twframework-res so does that mean I can't theme twframework-res?

1st January 2012, 07:29 AM   |  #63  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 509

1,529 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by travismoreno

I tried that I thought... I pulled the one from stock EI22 and decompiled then edited then compiled but still no go. I know phone.apk is dependent on twframework-res so does that mean I can't theme twframework-res?

You could try finding an apk with the xml edits you need already done then just replace the images if all else fails.

What are you trying to do that's not working?
29th April 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #64  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 509

1,529 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've already posted this on G+ and Twitter but for those of you that don't follow me on Twitter HERE or have me circled on G+ HERE I'm gonna go ahead and post it here as well to let you all know what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Tilley on G+

Okay everyone, I'm starting work on porting my Strawberries & Cream theme from EI22 to CM9. I apologize for promising alot of other stuff, but I haven't had the time to do those things in the last couple months. I'm scraping everything I started doing and I'm starting my project list from scratch starting with Strawberries & Cream being ported to CM9 first, then AOKP and FC09 and/or FC19 (which ever most people use) soon to follow. If you have requests, I will take them but I will give no ETAs on when I'll begin work on them so please bear with me as life has been a little hectic lately. Stay tuned for Strawberries & Cream for CM9 coming to your local Epic 4G themes section soon(or later). Thank you for your support. From yours truly, ♕ theduce102 ♕ at ERA™ headquarters.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to duce102 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 01:37 AM   |  #65  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 80

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduce102

I've already posted this on G+ and Twitter but for those of you that don't follow me on Twitter HERE or have me circled on G+ HERE I'm gonna go ahead and post it here as well to let you all know what's going on.

My girl will give me so much sexins if I make her cm9 pink, and I will love you forever for gettin me all those sexins.

What I mean to say is, thanks dude, you're awesome, she loved this theme before she went cm.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to beltsnspoons For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, pink, port, purple, theme
Previous Thread Next Thread