FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[REQUEST] RIM Mobile Fusion Client (free app)

29th April 2012, 05:51 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys, i am desparately trying to get this app but Google Play won't allow me because of country restriction.

According to RIM , mobile fusion is available where i reside so i contacted them about this but they said this restriction is imposed by google themselves and that i have to take it up with them. Can anybody please help me.
 
 
29th April 2012, 06:26 PM |#2  
umair9001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabest

Hi guys, i am desparately trying to get this app but Google Play won't allow me because of country restriction.

According to RIM , mobile fusion is available where i reside so i contacted them about this but they said this restriction is imposed by google themselves and that i have to take it up with them. Can anybody please help me.

Try market enabler to change ur location and download it ..
29th April 2012, 07:35 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair9001

Try market enabler to change ur location and download it ..



Worked like a charm. You are awesome thank you very much
7th June 2012, 08:28 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Having problem
Hai guys,

I just downloaded the mobile fusion, and I ran into problem that I need Company Server Name. I look into several website and I still didnt find any answers for it.
8th June 2012, 08:54 PM |#5  
SouthPhilly's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia PA
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwp829

Hai guys,

I just downloaded the mobile fusion, and I ran into problem that I need Company Server Name. I look into several website and I still didnt find any answers for it.

Talk to the IT department at your job.

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class Starship...
14th October 2012, 08:14 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
mobile fusion apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabest

Hi guys, i am desparately trying to get this app but Google Play won't allow me because of country restriction.

According to RIM , mobile fusion is available where i reside so i contacted them about this but they said this restriction is imposed by google themselves and that i have to take it up with them. Can anybody please help me.


Hi,
my problem is the same like yours, but my phone eas not rooted and i cannot use market enabler.

could someone of good people send me mobile fusion client apk or upload somwhere.

thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes