[REQUEST] RIM Mobile Fusion Client (free app)

29th April 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys, i am desparately trying to get this app but Google Play won't allow me because of country restriction.

According to RIM , mobile fusion is available where i reside so i contacted them about this but they said this restriction is imposed by google themselves and that i have to take it up with them. Can anybody please help me.
29th April 2012, 06:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 13

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabest

Hi guys, i am desparately trying to get this app but Google Play won't allow me because of country restriction.

According to RIM , mobile fusion is available where i reside so i contacted them about this but they said this restriction is imposed by google themselves and that i have to take it up with them. Can anybody please help me.

Try market enabler to change ur location and download it ..
29th April 2012, 07:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by umair9001

Try market enabler to change ur location and download it ..

Worked like a charm. You are awesome thank you very much
7th June 2012, 08:28 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Having problem
Hai guys,

I just downloaded the mobile fusion, and I ran into problem that I need Company Server Name. I look into several website and I still didnt find any answers for it.
8th June 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #5  
Flag Philadelphia PA
Thanks Meter: 77

396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwp829

Hai guys,

I just downloaded the mobile fusion, and I ran into problem that I need Company Server Name. I look into several website and I still didnt find any answers for it.

Talk to the IT department at your job.

Sent From My Galaxy10.1 Class Starship...
14th October 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #6  

2 posts
mobile fusion apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabest

Hi,
my problem is the same like yours, but my phone eas not rooted and i cannot use market enabler.

could someone of good people send me mobile fusion client apk or upload somwhere.

thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread