Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 51,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official AT&T GB ***now available ***

Tip us?

Ryanscool
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapa1086 View Post
I wonder if the "screen lock bug" can be considered as a "Security breach/issue"... anyone have any thoughts on this? I will email them today and see what kind of response I get

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
Yeeees force another update! Maybe theyll give us better gingerbread lol.
Galaxy Note 3- one awesome phone. I'm back!
Galaxy Tab 2 7. CM10 Preview. Its pretty darn quick!
Past:
AT&T Apple iPhone 4s- Broken
Infuse 4G}=-Unofficial CM10! May just be the best developing non-mainstream phone.

Gimme some thanks if I helped you! 覧覧覧覧覧>

enguroo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default lock while updating

hi guyz i m using infuse unlocked in india with 2.2 froyo now i want to upgrade to official gingerbread from at&t .....jus wanted to know that will it get locked again to at&t after updating.

hieroh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinefoo View Post
No luck here Kies mini gives me an error

Load resource file fail!!!\nC:\Program Files
(x86)\Samsung\KiesMini\Lang\\AMiniLang_0199.dll

worked fine before even deleted it and reinstalled ugggg
I am just now trying to install the update as well.

I've installed and uninstalled SEVERAL times and have redownloaded it twice, and I'm getting this same damn message every time.

Now the very first time I ever tried it, I did get it to open up, but when my device connected it didn't do anything. So I exited and tried again, and that's when it all started happening.

There is literally NO ANSWER regarding this problem online. Someone asked Samsung, and all they said was "Please read our page on how to install it" and linked to the install page. This is such BS.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Would like to actually officially up to GB.

Ryanscool
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieroh View Post
I am just now trying to install the update as well.

I've installed and uninstalled SEVERAL times and have redownloaded it twice, and I'm getting this same damn message every time.

Now the very first time I ever tried it, I did get it to open up, but when my device connected it didn't do anything. So I exited and tried again, and that's when it all started happening.

There is literally NO ANSWER regarding this problem online. Someone asked Samsung, and all they said was "Please read our page on how to install it" and linked to the install page. This is such BS.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Would like to actually officially up to GB.
Use heimdale one click package. Literally no difference, trust me its the same exact rom, and you will probably rather be on froyo if you want a stock rom lol. If you go custom its way better in my opinion
Galaxy Note 3- one awesome phone. I'm back!
Galaxy Tab 2 7. CM10 Preview. Its pretty darn quick!
Past:
AT&T Apple iPhone 4s- Broken
Infuse 4G}=-Unofficial CM10! May just be the best developing non-mainstream phone.

Gimme some thanks if I helped you! 覧覧覧覧覧>

cacattack21
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just updated my Dad's infuse to the GB release and not impressed at all, I think I'll stick with custom ROM's

gatoraid84
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter5635 View Post
Long story short...I need to put official GB on my Infuse.

It connectes to Kies, downloads the files, and then i get a page that simply says sgh-i997 could no be upgraded. And it tells me to try again.

Any ideas? I upgraded before and no problems. Will root mess with kies update?
Are you rooted

sent on the back of my pink unicorn AOKP

gatoraid84
Old
Thanks Meter 96
If your rooted kies will not recognize your device properly..you must unroot with super one click but beware when you upgrade super one click will not root the new firmware you will have to flash a rooted gb kernel to regain root

sent on the back of my pink unicorn AOKP

+hE scuD
Old
Thanks Meter 0
For Kies to confirm that ur current Firmware has a higher version,the upgrade should work out successfully. Make sure u installed latest Samsung USB drivers and the Kies Software for ur Smartphone/Computer operating system. There are two types of Kies: 1 is meant for Smartphones running below (ICS) The other is for those running 4.1 (JB) Samsung advanced phone that's upgradeable to 4.2/4.3

From +hE scuD

voodoo452
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question Exchange / ActiveSync issue

Was the issue of connectivity/security activation via ActiveSync ever resolved in the ATT GB Stock firmware?