I've put the new 'ok' version on and can confirm working wifi. But now everything on my phone except keyboard is Chinese, and I have been failing miserably for last hour trying to change it to english. Must be something I've done, although can't imagine what. And I changed so many settings trying to fix it I'm amazed my phone does anything it should lol. I can feel the 4th reflash of the last 24 hours is just around the corner, and I always.swore I wouldn't become a flash a.holic again when my hd2 died.
---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------
Almost immediately after posting that, I managed to fix it, by confirming with my Mrs who tried to do the opposite on her Rhyme.