Post Reply

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

OP mike1986.

29th April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #6821  
luismendez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
hi i need ur help!! i dont know what i did but now my phone turned off automaticaly in every rom, for example if i tried to shoot a photo it turn off.. so i think it was Rom problem and i install this one and it shut down again and again...
29th April 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #6822  
da__beast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bonsall, CA
Thanks Meter: 181
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luismendez

hi i need ur help!! i dont know what i did but now my phone turned off automaticaly in every rom, for example if i tried to shoot a photo it turn off.. so i think it was Rom problem and i install this one and it shut down again and again...

Bad battery? The only thing the same in all of your tests is the hardware. Does it shut off when you have outside power source connected?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA
29th April 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #6823  
luismendez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
no, it doesnt shut off when its connected, buy if i tried to shoot a photo with flash even when the phone is conected it shut off i have been with this since i installed a sense 3.5 rom
30th April 2012, 10:44 AM   |  #6824  
theinfamousdrew's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Should we be expecting any more updates to this rom?

Its been a while and 7.0.3 is starting to get "buggy".
On my device its been freezing a lot lately
30th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #6825  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
Looking forward to 7.0.4 as well.

I get random freezes. And some times have to wake the phone up twice.
30th April 2012, 11:08 PM   |  #6826  
da__beast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bonsall, CA
Thanks Meter: 181
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousdrew

Should we be expecting any more updates to this rom?

Its been a while and 7.0.3 is starting to get "buggy".
On my device its been freezing a lot lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerspud

Looking forward to 7.0.4 as well.

I get random freezes. And some times have to wake the phone up twice.

The next update will most likely be 8.x (ICS). I don't think Mike will do anymore to the 7.x rom.

Have either of you tried to V6 Supercharge your phones? I don't have these problems...
1st May 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #6827  
mateusm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by da__beast

The next update will most likely be 8.x (ICS). I don't think Mike will do anymore to the 7.x rom.

Have either of you tried to V6 Supercharge your phones? I don't have these problems...

I believe it's very unlikely mike would upload an ICS version for DHD/Inspire before we get our hands on a official ICS update or leak, otherwise the released would be too unstable(not to the quality/performance of ARHD).
1st May 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #6828  
da__beast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bonsall, CA
Thanks Meter: 181
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusm

I believe it's very unlikely mike would upload an ICS version for DHD/Inspire before we get our hands on a official ICS update or leak, otherwise the released would be too unstable(not to the quality/performance of ARHD).

I wasn't trying to imply that Mike would port an ICS for us.... The ICS should be released soon for the DHD - give Mike some time after this to get ARHD 8.x out...
1st May 2012, 01:20 AM   |  #6829  
mateusm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
428 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by da__beast

I wasn't trying to imply that Mike would port an ICS for us.... The ICS should be released soon for the DHD - give Mike some time after this to get ARHD 8.x out...

As you didn't "imply" I didn't either, I'm saying next release probably won't be ICS. It's gonna take a while for the official update, and unless a leak appears upon, Android Revolution won't release it. All I said.

The End? Don't like speculating, specially in a development thread. Feel bad already for stealing this space.
2nd May 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #6830  
mattdm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 428
 
1,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Ok, hopefully someone can help me. I just flashed 6.3.2 a couple days ago, and today, notifications for SMS messages don't show up. No sound, no vibration, no nothing. I've been searching the thread(I see others have had this same issue in the past) and trying possible solutions for three hours...to no avail.

Does anyone have a definite fix for this?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android revolution hd, rom htc inspire 4g
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes