FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

 View Poll Results: In future, CM or Sense Kernel?

CM
 
16 Vote(s)
72.73%
Sense
 
6 Vote(s)
27.27%

★[DISCONTINUED!][PRIMOU-KERNEL][3.0.46][BUILD•7.5]★TITANIUM KERNEL™★Speed!★

1,210 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
By Adi_Pat, Senior Member on 19th April 2012, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2012, 08:16 PM |#51  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

Okay...from ruu??

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

Yeah, either from phone or RUU either will do.

EDIT: Tried building the kernel with smartass2 governer, but its throwing back loads of errors! Will try to fix it up tomorrow

Gt sleep now

And send me the recovery.img from RUU

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
Last edited by Adi_Pat; 29th April 2012 at 08:30 PM.
 
 
29th April 2012, 08:27 PM |#52  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
Donate to Me
More
--delete--
Last edited by shubhamchamaria; 30th April 2012 at 07:06 AM.
30th April 2012, 06:08 AM |#53  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
I have added the Governers as mentioned above , also added SmartassV2 (Experimental) .
Do test it.

KERNEL DOWNLOAD
30th April 2012, 06:16 AM |#54  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated OP with testkeys 1.1 and Changelog.
30th April 2012, 07:10 AM |#55  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_Pat

I have added the Governers as mentioned above , also added SmartassV2 (Experimental) .
Do test it.

KERNEL DOWNLOAD

Ok...I will test and report..Wait for some time as I just got up..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

So it boots fine..The two governors I had reported now work but SmartAssV2 ain't there...cfq io scheduler is now there..I got 2469 in quadrant...check the thread in general section..although i know it doesn't matter!!

edit: SCREENSHOT:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-04-30_11-45-22.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1032226  
Last edited by shubhamchamaria; 30th April 2012 at 07:16 AM.
30th April 2012, 07:45 AM |#56  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

Ok...I will test and report..Wait for some time as I just got up..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

So it boots fine..The two governors I had reported now work but SmartAssV2 ain't there...cfq io scheduler is now there..I got 2469 in quadrant...check the thread in general section..although i know it doesn't matter!!

edit: SCREENSHOT:

There is some issue with Smrtass2 .. I added Overclock upto 1.9Ghz, needs to be tested..
30th April 2012, 10:39 AM |#57  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_Pat

There is some issue with Smrtass2 .. I added Overclock upto 1.9Ghz, needs to be tested..

Give kernel..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA
1st May 2012, 07:05 PM |#58  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Testkeys 1.2 is up. Please Test.
2nd May 2012, 04:17 AM |#59  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Flashes fine and also boots okay...Wifi working..



BUT NO OverClock values are shown and no smartass..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OCKernel.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1035781   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-05-02_08-46-29.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1035782  
2nd May 2012, 05:26 AM |#60  
Adi_Pat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

Flashes fine and also boots okay...Wifi working..



BUT NO OverClock values are shown and no smartass..

Yeah, I have written in the OP
OC is Work in Progress

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
6th May 2012, 03:30 PM |#61  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
Donate to Me
More
Any update on overclock kernel...and also now we have cwm recovery...

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes