FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

anybody have need for speed hot pursuit apk?

Thanks Meter: 5
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i just wipe my sd then lost my game nfs hot pursuit game apk,in play store i have to pay,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
 
 
26th April 2012, 03:23 PM |#2  
Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I could but i dont remember this being a stock .apk I had to pay for it. If anyone could confirm(not OP) that this wouldnt be considered piracy I could uppit for you.
26th April 2012, 03:29 PM |#3  
Jordanooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azreezalazrul@gmail.com

i just wipe my sd then lost my game nfs hot pursuit game apk,in play store i have to pay,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Did you download it during the free period?





Quote:
Originally Posted by TehTimeb0mb

I could but i dont remember this being a stock .apk I had to pay for it. If anyone could confirm(not OP) that this wouldnt be considered piracy I could uppit for you.

It would be piracy, not a system app

It was free for a certain time but its not now
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordanooo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 03:40 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Haverhill
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanooo

Did you download it during the free period?







It would be piracy, not a system app

It was free for a certain time but its not now

Okay thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to TehTimeb0mb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 03:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
if the op downloaded the free version when it was free, then he just needs another copy of that apk. EA tracked which phones unlocked the game via their server, so now when someone who didn't unlock back then runs the game, it says it must be bought. But if the op is telling the truth, then the same apk would unlock fine for him since it would check his device id. Just putting that out there..............
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegionTHEFecalExcretion For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 03:48 PM |#6  
Jordanooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion

if the op downloaded the free version when it was free, then he just needs another copy of that apk. EA tracked which phones unlocked the game via their server, so now when someone who didn't unlock back then runs the game, it says it must be bought. But if the op is telling the truth, then the same apk would unlock fine for him since it would check his device id. Just putting that out there..............

Yeah, i did that, works fine. Just depends whether he got it then or not
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordanooo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 10:04 PM |#7  
Jordanooo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Because you're supposed to buy the cracked version from the EA store
Last edited by paxChristos; 30th April 2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Mod Edit
The Following User Says Thank You to Jordanooo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 10:22 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanooo

Because you're supposed to buy the REAL version from the EA store

FTFY
28th April 2012, 09:39 AM |#9  
solomon4400's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CANADA(SOMETIMES I ASK Y?)
Thanks Meter: 178
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azreezalazrul@gmail.com

i just wipe my sd then lost my game nfs hot pursuit game apk,in play store i have to pay,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

good story
29th April 2012, 08:35 PM |#10  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 908
 
More
I'd rather be a "boy scout" than a petty thief.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by paxChristos; 30th April 2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Mod Edit
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes