Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,849 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NEW RELEASE] LeWa ROM U9000 12.04.13 UI2.0

Tip us?

kshitij_bhatt
Old
Thanks Meter 46
with edowar cm9 base miui port will not but due to some md sd blah blah sum error dont know what it is but once i tried a miui rom to merge up with cm when i first heard about the dexida kitchen ... nd i bricked my spice .. hopefully the service assoisiates here are too dumb to understand a brick so they replaced my piece :P :P

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
Not in My case, Using it from last one week, no network problem, no unknown network provider , stable, good battery life, good GPS connectivity, MIUIish camera, good music clarity and no Lag at all, which was not case on MIUI, default launcher is good but not give freedom like what MIUI default launcher provide but I never prefer to use MIUI launcher over MIUI, laggy one .... currently I am playing GTA III need lots of memory and I am playing it with lag .... enjoying real android
sir have u tried any other roms? is this the only rom that doesnt have the carrier unknown issue?

vivekb
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezzzz View Post
sir have u tried any other roms? is this the only rom that doesnt have the carrier unknown issue?
any other ROM ????? I have tried almost each ROM posted on this forum, only one time with CK MIUI I have faced this problem of unknown, but after that CK rectified it .... currently I am on Mokee and don't have that problem here too
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheezzzz
Old
(Last edited by cheezzzz; 29th April 2012 at 08:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
any other ROM ????? I have tried almost each ROM posted on this forum, only one time with CK MIUI I have faced this problem of unknown, but after that CK rectified it .... currently I am on Mokee and don't have that problem here too
i knew u were one of those who tried most roms haha.. i see. do you remember which ck update was it that had it fixed? cuz im looking for the most stable miui rom..

actually im looking for the most stable day to day rom, if everything is working except fm n hdmi, n has no incoming call vol issue, no carrier unknown issue, no random reboots, please suggest that rom to me.

vivekb
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
i knew u were one of those who tried most roms haha.. i see. do you remember which ck update was it that had it fixed? cuz im looking for the most stable miui rom..

actually im looking for the most stable day to day rom, if everything is working except fm n hdmi, n has no incoming call vol issue, no carrier unknown issue, no random reboots, please suggest that rom to me.
Day to day rom ....... I can not comment. ... currently I am on mokee and for me everything works great.... with descent battery life.. just give a try. ..

Sent from my u9000 using XDA

cheezzzz
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Day to day rom ....... I can not comment. ... currently I am on mokee and for me everything works great.... with descent battery life.. just give a try. ..

Sent from my u9000 using XDA
thanks for the suggestion

u sure everything works great? incoming call vol? carrier unknown? reboots?

vivekb
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
thanks for the suggestion

u sure everything works great? incoming call vol? carrier unknown? reboots?
Bro I can sure you that everything works great with previous version of Mokee, Zuk has just updated it, need to fix headset bug which whyzee will fix in next week so wait for whyzee or try old version with whyzees patch
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vimi93
Old
Thanks Meter 69
vivek im on codename ics by elol , used sutlr to get rc3 and flashed codename ics, but battery is the biggest issue on codename ics.
now i wanna try lewa by zuk, do i need to get rc3 again or something else?

vivekb
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by vimi93 View Post
vivek im on codename ics by elol , used sutlr to get rc3 and flashed codename ics, but battery is the biggest issue on codename ics.
now i wanna try lewa by zuk, do i need to get rc3 again or something else?
If you want to install Lewa, then you have to flash it with RC1 or any Stock GB ROM .... because those ROM based on .32 Kernel, while if want to come back to taste new ICS then you have again flash it with RC3 or Sharp ROM.

One honest thing, Lewa is also not that battery friendly .... 16 to 20 hrs max with net all time and music and other thing .... while codename is something 10 - 12 hr... not big difference .... you can try Moded sharp ROm available on Droidson forum, quite battery friendly with all working feature including FM ... if you are on codename just need to flash that ROM ..... with full wipe ... ROM is quite smooth and no lags at all ...

vimi93
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Thumbs up sharp rom

One honest thing, Lewa is also not that battery friendly .... 16 to 20 hrs max with net all time and music and other thing .... while codename is something 10 - 12 hr... not big difference .... you can try Moded sharp ROm available on Droidson forum, quite battery friendly with all working feature including FM ... if you are on codename just need to flash that ROM ..... with full wipe ... ROM is quite smooth and no lags at all ...[/QUOTE]

does sharp rom moded suppot theeming or any sort of customization?
i used miui and mokee both r battery efficient .
can u give me link on droidson forum?