Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

2012/08/22【ROM Release】【U8800 Pro】B876_KALO_Extreme (Porting Huawei Honor)

OP kalo86

29th April 2012, 09:39 PM   |  #1071  
kingpicus's Avatar
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 16
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by suirs

hello guys
it's a first time to make a custom rom and i have no idea to make a custom rom
please give me a video explains how to make your rom
sorry for my english
thanks

Is very well explained on page one
Read it carefully it will be easy
29th April 2012, 09:48 PM   |  #1072  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpicus

Is very well explained on page one
Read it carefully it will be easy

actually i read this but some one tell me if i did something wrong when i make a custom rom i can't fix this wrong for this reason i wanna any video explain how to make a custom rom and this video Will benefit all new members
29th April 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #1073  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
I would like to install 2.5 (now my version is 2.0), but if i want go back, could i use a backup created with cwm recovery?
29th April 2012, 11:48 PM   |  #1074  
OP Senior Member
Flag Modena
Thanks Meter: 1,696
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vispo60

I would like to install 2.5 (now my version is 2.0), but if i want go back, could i use a backup created with cwm recovery?

Yes, you could!
30th April 2012, 12:00 PM   |  #1075  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Hello everyone,
Kalo thanks for the rom.

I tried to install version 2.3 but I had some problems with the boot, I got a loop. But this is not the problem, I think I had some trouble with step 4, and I'll retry, I'll follow better your recommendations to successfully complete installation of your rom.

Meanwhile I used the Cyanogen Mod 7.2 that shares your own kernel.
This things are not working:
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- accelerometer
- Sound crackles

The question is not on the CM but on your rom!
You're using the same kernel, I will have the same problems?

thanks
30th April 2012, 12:22 PM   |  #1076  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
@Kalo

I happened to find it on when the predominant smartphon from his pocket, I noticed that the display is active with the volume keys, I do not know if it's a bug, but I do not like because they use more battery
30th April 2012, 12:37 PM   |  #1077  
termagazis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arachova-Greece
Thanks Meter: 195
 
703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiStRo

Hello everyone,
Kalo thanks for the rom.

I tried to install version 2.3 but I had some problems with the boot, I got a loop. But this is not the problem, I think I had some trouble with step 4, and I'll retry, I'll follow better your recommendations to successfully complete installation of your rom.

Meanwhile I used the Cyanogen Mod 7.2 that shares your own kernel.
This things are not working:
- Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- accelerometer
- Sound crackles

The question is not on the CM but on your rom!
You're using the same kernel, I will have the same problems?

thanks

in Kalo rom everything working fine!
30th April 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #1078  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggino

@Kalo

I happened to find it on when the predominant smartphon from his pocket, I noticed that the display is active with the volume keys, I do not know if it's a bug, but I do not like because they use more battery

this has to do with the power up volume key function in build.prop not a bug. you can disable it by editing th build.prop file in system folder with root explorer rw. i dont remember the specific line tho but if you search previous posts you will find it ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to zontovolo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #1079  
Lotyh's Avatar
Member
Behind You
Thanks Meter: 9
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zontovolo

this has to do with the power up volume key function in build.prop not a bug. you can disable it by editing th build.prop file in system folder with root explorer rw. i dont remember the specific line tho but if you search previous posts you will find it ;)

don't touch the build.prop, just flash this (stock unlock screen)
30th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #1080  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by termagazis

in Kalo rom everything working fine!

Thanks for the replay... are you sure?
Can you try an application like Android Sensor Box, please?

Now I've installed Kalo 2.5 and I have:

- Light sensor = not working
- Proximity sensor = is working but seems that doesn't lock screen when necessary!
- accelerometer = ok
- orientation sensor = not working
- magnetic sensor = not working
- The sound Sound crackles

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes