Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What is the most important feature you love about SuperNova?
Ease of Installation 198 22.35%
Simple and detailed installation guide 135 15.24%
Stability 386 43.57%
Unlimited internal memory 536 60.50%
Stock and close to HTC original ROM 278 31.38%
Support from developers 153 17.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 886. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] SUPERNOVA Xtreme Official GB 06/Mar/12 | 2GB INTERNAL MEMORY|Optimized KERNEL

OP Droidzone

27th April 2012, 04:02 AM   |  #4391  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 2,203

5,471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakkkkk

i have a problem when i reboot my phone once it doesnt detect any signal so i have to reboot 2 or 3 times and it takes so long? please help

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Try an APN Toggle widget.
27th April 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #4392  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kerala

5,471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyg3260

hi i have a 16 gig sd card and a rooted htc desire s-off with revolutionary hboot-6.93 1002 and i was wondering if it were possible too get more internal memory by partitioning my sd card using acemod 007 v33 or v42 atm im using SuperNova2.4.0.1 Extreme ROM but it has a lot of bugs like i keep getting random reboots when ever i receive a text message aswell as my stock messenger is broken so i have to use chomp all i want is a stable custom rom with 2 gig internal memory can anybody point me in the rite direction please

Read Sibere's Data2SD thread.

Quote:

but it has a lot of bugs like i keep getting random reboots when ever i receive a text message aswell as my stock messenger is broken

It doesnt have bugs. It's been released last August, and been used by hundreds of people. Stop meddling with system files, using Titanium backup/other restore apps indiscriminately, and you'll stop attributing bugs for things you've inadvertently done yourself. To test yourself, wipe everything in recovery and flash the rom. Reboot and see if the so called bugs still appear. Then install apps by using the apks/Market. If you use an app like Titanium, you need to understand how to do it.
Last edited by Droidzone; 27th April 2012 at 04:10 AM.
27th April 2012, 12:58 PM   |  #4393  
Thanks Meter: 16

385 posts
which recovery can i make a sd card partition, sorry for non-related question

27th April 2012, 01:14 PM   |  #4394  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 612

1,407 posts
More
Quote:

which recovery can i make a sd card partition, sorry for non-related question

you can partition with most recoveries...

many people nowadays, including myself, would now recommend 4ext, though not just for partitioning
27th April 2012, 08:52 PM   |  #4395  

385 posts
how much difference in speed would there be between a class 4 memory card and class 10 and would apps such as 'sd booster' help speed up sd card?

Last edited by zakkkkk; 28th April 2012 at 12:48 AM.
28th April 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #4396  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Hi,

I have been using this great rom for a while now.

Recently when I press the home key HTC Sense white logo will appear and take a while before I can use the phone. Is Sense crashing? Any ideas on how I can figure what causes it so I can fix it?

Thx...

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
28th April 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #4397  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 9

159 posts
More
I have just flashed this rom (again) , because the first time I flashed the Messaging App kept force closing. I did the clean install , wiped everything didnt sign into google or anything else restarted, rebooted, and then Titanium App force closed on me. I didn't install any app, nor did i update or use Titanium, but everything worked BUT now, the gallery and Music app wont show my SD Card content, File managers like ES file manager and ROOT explorer show everything and open everything, connecting it to computer also shows everything.

I want to ask , is there a NEW AND UPDATED GUIDE to installing this ROM? and WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I LOVE THIS ROM, but force closing and these bugs are just not COOL! =\
29th April 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #4398  

385 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGoblin

Anyway, you will see that HTC Desire is not "conceived" for as much as 2GB of internal storage. What I mean is that once I have installed more than 170 apps on my phone, and the booting process was really really slow: before leaving the "HTC - Quietly Brilliant" screen, a lot of time had to pass, something like 5 minutes. Better to take the most out of data2sd, but don't push it too far

i have this long boot problem as well. before i had over 300 apps installed and the boot took up to 15 mins!! but i deleted all the useless apps and now have around 200 and it takes around 7 mins to boot up and im using up around 1.5gb. how do i make boot faster without deleting any more apps?

29th April 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #4399  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kerala

5,471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i have this long boot problem as well. before i had over 300 apps installed and the boot took up to 15 mins!! but i deleted all the useless apps and now have around 200 and it takes around 7 mins to boot up and im using up around 1.5gb. how do i make boot faster without deleting any more apps?

Use a simple shutdown, followed by power on. Dont use the restart option, as that has an extra error checking module, see an adb log to see if there are errors while booting. First boot after install will be long.
29th April 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #4400  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Kerala

5,471 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiZ_04

I want to ask , is there a NEW AND UPDATED GUIDE to installing this ROM? and WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? I LOVE THIS ROM, but force closing and these bugs are just not COOL! =\

There is no new and "updated" guide, because there is no change in the install process. If you get FCs on first boot, Data2SD cant use your slow card. Use a better card or use another Rom.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
data2sd, desire, gingerbread, rom, sense, stock, supernova
Previous Thread Next Thread