No registration required

Dark Meadow: The Pact

OP mikeypopps

28th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #21  
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 116

453 posts
More
I'm digging the game a lot. I've noticed that the most efficient way to get xp and gold is to just walk up and down one hallway and keep killing whatever monsters jump out at you. It's an easy way to rack up kill streaks, which get you more xp, gold and sun coins.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using XDA
28th April 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 47

575 posts
This game is beast!! That dang girl in white keep kicking my azz lol.I need more health!
29th April 2012, 12:21 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 90

487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebTheCalvinist

I'm digging the game a lot. I've noticed that the most efficient way to get xp and gold is to just walk up and down one hallway and keep killing whatever monsters jump out at you. It's an easy way to rack up kill streaks, which get you more xp, gold and sun coins.

or take the shortcut of purchasing stuff which is what i did cuz the damn "witch" beat her twice already now

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
29th April 2012, 02:22 PM   |  #24  
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 116

453 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by collinsac24

or take the shortcut of purchasing stuff which is what i did cuz the damn "witch" beat her twice already now

I refuse to pay money in freemium games. It's a matter of principle. I loathe that business model, and I refuse to support it. I would happily pay a few bucks for games like this, but I'm not willing to be nickle and dimed with ongoing purchases.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZebTheCalvinist For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 184

608 posts
Donate to Me
More
I feel the same way. Luckily this game doesn't require purchases to really excel in the game. I find this one more tolerable than MOST if not all other "freemium" games.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA
29th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #26  
Flag Anytown, USA
Thanks Meter: 76

451 posts
More
I'm a level 7 and still on the first floor. I can't find the keys anywhere. lol HELP. One good thing about that is I have lots of cash and am racking up the kill streaks.

Good game, the only problem I've had is it has shut off my Prime a few times all of a sudden but other games have done that as well so I may have to RMA .

Sort of reminds me of Myst with a horror theme.
29th April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #27  

487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies

I'm a level 7 and still on the first floor. I can't find the keys anywhere. lol HELP. One good thing about that is I have lots of cash and am racking up the kill streaks.

Good game, the only problem I've had is it has shut off my Prime a few times all of a sudden but other games have done that as well so I may have to RMA .

Sort of reminds me of Myst with a horror theme.

the keys always just show up on the wall in the very first room with the pics of the elevator/2nd floor/and 17th

29th April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #28  
Flag Anytown, USA
Thanks Meter: 76

451 posts
More
Quote:

the keys always just show up on the wall in the very first room with the pics of the elevator/2nd floor/and 17th

So go out and explore then go back to that room? I've never been back in that room once I left it execpt when I exit the game. Thanks
30th April 2012, 01:22 AM   |  #29  

487 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theandies

So go out and explore then go back to that room? I've never been back in that room once I left it execpt when I exit the game. Thanks

well really i haven't gone back either except for once when i fighting some big guy then as i was equipping a weapon it closed and i had to reopen the game and i was in the room with the key right in front of me on the wall, then once i died playing the "witch" and ended up back in that room and again another key was right there on the wall.

30th April 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #30  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 113

482 posts
Quote:

yea i like to support devs but thanks for the tip, il check that out though if i go further into the game (hopefully it doesnt require root) but il go learn about it later

Unfortunatly you need to be rooted. It's well worth it though, makes games like ck zombies which would otherwise be unplayable without in app purchases. I'm good at fps and I'd get wrecked with the troll guns they have you use in an attempt to make you buy better guns. It can ruin a game experience if you cheat infinite gold, but it's good for those levels where you need a slight boost. Before gamecih I had quite a few games installed that I never played because I was stuck halfway through them because of in-app purchases.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread