5,601,062 Members 46,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Thrill Seeker 2.1 <A little MOAR V20p Ginger Goodness>

Tip us?
 
tampaboy1984
Old
#181  
tampaboy1984's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 913
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Zephyrhills
Any updates on this rom?

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
 
a2r3f
Old
#182  
a2r3f's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 152
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Anchorage
Anyone know where to get the v20p kdz. Tried downloading it a few times and lg removed it from their sites

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
 
yourguitarist
Old
#183  
yourguitarist's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 543
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Utah
Whenever I try to flash the removed apps, cmd says "Installation Aborted" what am I doing wrong?
 
kurrptsenate
Old
#184  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 148
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2r3f View Post
Anyone know where to get the v20p kdz. Tried downloading it a few times and lg removed it from their sites

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
They never removed it. You have to put your hosts file back in order.
 
AspiringPoet
Old
#185  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 132
Join Date: Feb 2012
Aria better not leave this ROM like the last

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA
 
donavo
Old
#186  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 177
Join Date: Sep 2011
Lol I think Dev died out for this phone... Not to mention ROM
 
a2r3f
Old
#187  
a2r3f's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 152
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Anchorage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurrptsenate View Post
They never removed it. You have to put your hosts file back in order.
Could you refresh me on this process, forgot how to do it since it's been about 2 months since I messed around with the smallhttp app for my computer. Thanks in advance. I've also tried downloading the kdz on my cellular and still get an error message.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
 
tampaboy1984
Old
#188  
tampaboy1984's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 100
Posts: 913
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Zephyrhills
So far only 2 things I find wrong with this rom are...

1 - Battery charging icon.

2 - If you press the video call button in contacts, you can't quit out of the video call also it doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium
 
kurrptsenate
Old
#189  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 148
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2r3f View Post
Could you refresh me on this process, forgot how to do it since it's been about 2 months since I messed around with the smallhttp app for my computer. Thanks in advance. I've also tried downloading the kdz on my cellular and still get an error message.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
are you wondering how to navigate to find your hosts file, or how to restore it to its original state?
 
Cab121
Old
#190  
Cab121's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 349
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Dallas
Soooo. This a ditched rom? Just finished getting it all adjusted and ready to post bugs. Still willing if Aria didn't ditch.

Sent from my LG-P925 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes