FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM]-SLICKM0d 3.6 RC1*NEW* 04.27.2012

591 posts
Thanks Meter: 187
 
By russianDroid, Senior Member on 13th April 2012, 01:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th April 2012, 09:51 AM |#211  
oniddy's Avatar
Senior Member
new york
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Cool
trying this asAp i have a feeling i wont regret it
 
 
29th April 2012, 08:48 PM |#212  
ELTORO02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniddy

trying this asAp i have a feeling i wont regret it

U wont... Trust me u kno how slick does it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ELTORO02 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 09:08 PM |#213  
russianDroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniddy

trying this asAp i have a feeling i wont regret it

I luv everything about this rom..and I'm not just sayin that..it really bad ass
..
so I hope u like it too...let me know how it goes..
29th April 2012, 09:09 PM |#214  
russianDroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELTORO02

U wont... Trust me u kno how slick does it

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

lol thx bro....
29th April 2012, 09:14 PM |#215  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Do I need to wipe to go from 3.5 to 3.6 or can I just flash and go?
29th April 2012, 10:10 PM |#216  
ELTORO02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantisy

Do I need to wipe to go from 3.5 to 3.6 or can I just flash and go?

Just to be safe I would.. That way u get clean install. Do nandroid first.. I used titanuim batch for apps.. And never back up system apps... ..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
29th April 2012, 10:17 PM |#217  
edshawn911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Smile lock screens
hey, love this new rom. the only thing i was wondering is if we could get more than one lock screen choice. also if we could get asop mms. but again i want to say the rom is my favorite!!! by the way i don't know if it's just me but when i download stuff it seems nice and quick. was that tweaked or am i just excited to have the new rom..lol
29th April 2012, 10:33 PM |#218  
ELTORO02's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag chicago
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edshawn911

hey, love this new rom. the only thing i was wondering is if we could get more than one lock screen choice. also if we could get asop mms. but again i want to say the rom is my favorite!!! by the way i don't know if it's just me but when i download stuff it seems nice and quick. was that tweaked or am i just excited to have the new rom..lol

same here.. Lol I kno that feelin

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
29th April 2012, 10:55 PM |#219  
russianDroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edshawn911

hey, love this new rom. the only thing i was wondering is if we could get more than one lock screen choice. also if we could get asop mms. but again i want to say the rom is my favorite!!! by the way i don't know if it's just me but when i download stuff it seems nice and quick. was that tweaked or am i just excited to have the new rom..lol

everything is tweaked in this rom
30th April 2012, 07:14 AM |#220  
oniddy's Avatar
Senior Member
new york
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russianDroid

I luv everything about this rom..and I'm not just sayin that..it really bad ass
..
so I hope u like it too...let me know how it goes..

I got to say I'm not even going to jinx it so I'm gonna put this one threw the test but I was just on darkside gb werfare Rom in the thread saying how awesome this Rom is I'm loving it no reboots no glitches whatsoever really liking the work you have put in to this but let me not jinx it

If this Rom stays like this I'm going to go bananas love how smooth the launcher is the one with the earth wallpaper and everthing so smooth plus good Baterry
Last edited by oniddy; 30th April 2012 at 07:17 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oniddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 12:49 PM |#221  
russianDroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag orlando
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniddy

I got to say I'm not even going to jinx it so I'm gonna put this one threw the test but I was just on darkside gb werfare Rom in the thread saying how awesome this Rom is I'm loving it no reboots no glitches whatsoever really liking the work you have put in to this but let me not jinx it

If this Rom stays like this I'm going to go bananas love how smooth the launcher is the one with the earth wallpaper and everthing so smooth plus good Baterry

Thx man..I know I can't make everyone happy but nothing motivatescme more then a good feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to russianDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes