Originally Posted by williamcharles
now we will have 4 ics roms.....getting every ics experience we can get....
man i could not wish for another phone...
Hehe,finally I "entered" the ICS developing world!
IT IS AWESOME
P.S: Now I am building with:
- RockR's surface dithering patch
- Updated my device folder (now does not build copybit or hwcomposer)
- Updated vendor folder to match device folder (now I am using prebuilt copybit and hwcomposer to avoid bootloops)
- Fixed the 336MB xbin problem
- Camera fix (hopefully)
Bugs will only be (sadly):
- Lockscreen bootloops
- No SystemUI
Hope those bugs will get fixed as soon as possible
EDIT: I synced the framework base 25 april. From that day a lot of commits got accepted,including some commits on Lockscreen.java. So I will try to build with new frameworks base and see
- fifteen year old (currently not in Android anymore) developer