XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is the amaze still worth it?

Tip us?

AmazerG
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default of course

Amaze is the best phone in T-mobile..
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazerG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coupetastic-droid
Old
Thanks Meter 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazerG View Post
+1 it still on top of the list in my book. My mytouch is second. It has expandable memory and removeable battery.

PeartFan40
Old
Thanks Meter 1401
Please keep all question based threads in the Q&A section. Failure to comply with XDA rules could result in warnings, infractions, and/or a ban. Please take a few minutes to read and underatand the rules. Thank you.

Thread Moved to Q&A.

Sent from my Galaxy Note i717, using XDA Premium.

You don't have to be a farmer to know what sh*t smells like.
glacierguy Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratax View Post
you have a good point.. but what if they have no data?
Hmmm

No data? On their phone? Seriously? Does that happen? Are there actual phones with no data plans? Wtf is wrong with the world today?

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby

GGWC808
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
@peartfan40, sorry didn't know there was a Q&A thread under the general discussions forum. I looked for one under the Amaze forum and didn't find one.

Anyways, the SGS3 any idea when that will be coming out?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

hd2joel
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazerG View Post
+2 hands down Samsung makes trash. And cheese wiz or whatever they put on it is trash also. Worst build quality of all the manufacturers. HTC=best build. If It's to heavy then maybe you should have someone carry it for you. I love it all these phones no matter how big are what a few ounces and people say there to heavy how weak are people?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd2joel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kekwowse01
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2joel View Post
+2 hands down Samsung makes trash. And cheese wiz or whatever they put on it is trash also. Worst build quality of all the manufacturers. HTC=best build. If It's to heavy then maybe you should have someone carry it for you. I love it all these phones no matter how big are what a few ounces and people say there to heavy how weak are people?
I would have to agree with hd2joel. Tried Samsung and it has one of the worst quality on the market. Even my friend at Samsung advised me to stay away as many methods of cutting corners occurred in the development and manufacture. Happily back to HTC.

stratax
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by glacierguy View Post
Hmmm

No data? On their phone? Seriously? Does that happen? Are there actual phones with no data plans? Wtf is wrong with the world today?

Sent from my iced out HTC Ruby
i dont have a data plan, i actually have a prepaid plan lmao i just use wifi since its everywhere

GGWC808
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
I agree that HTC build quality is pretty good, but they EOL their phones so quickly! I hate that.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

o0stryxs0o
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Here's my 2....The One S just released and the One series HTC said they are planning on offering on many providers with little to no variations. This means that in time all of the devices (X, S, V) should (in theory) have a very strong development base. The SGS3 gets released internationally soon that means Tmobile won't see it til the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th quarter this year. It's also been talked about them dropping the Exynos processor for the American versions. Honestly I rocked a Vibrant for a long time but would steer clear of any and all Samsung devices. The Amaze is a solid device though but it's already dated. No reason in starting out behind.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA