Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,788 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][05.15.12] RezROM S4 v2.4 | EQS | S-OFF/S-ON | Evita Base | Sense 4.0 | Smooth

Tip us?
 
luke1333
Old
#1011  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 1,424
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cincinnati Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Gentleman...ladies...purple dinosaurs ...whatever you may be....please don't do this in my thread guys
purple unicorns!!!!!!! :P
 
lllboredlll
Old
#1012  
lllboredlll's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3324
Posts: 2,355
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1333 View Post
purple unicorns!!!!!!! :P
Yes purple unicorns too....alligators....crocks...rosters and hens....birds bees....flies on trees

Accepted NOT Expected

Remember, the "Thanks" button costs you nothing.




Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsokr View Post
No worries though. lllboredlll is a god-fearing church-going droid-hacking incredible-modding machine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lllboredlll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
no more blinking
Old
#1013  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Oct 2009
Was on RezRom 3.4 and just switched over to the 1.3 B1. Bored thanks a ton this is running excellent so far!
 
retepdgp
Old
#1014  
retepdgp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 246
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal
Is the 1.3 Beta only for those who donated?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
 
zounduser
Old
#1015  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1469
Posts: 4,574
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Wow, just jumped on here after 10 hours @ work 2 check out the thread n ask if anyone else has had problems with htc sense account............ So...... Has anyone had any problems? Or is it just me? LoL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
zounduser
Old
#1016  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1469
Posts: 4,574
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepdgp View Post
Is the 1.3 Beta only for those who donated?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA
No its in the thread a few pages back.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
zounduser
Old
#1017  
zounduser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1469
Posts: 4,574
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: sioux falls SD

 
DONATE TO ME
And try to remember guys..... The time and energey ALL the devs put in 4 us should b appreciated. Its not like we paying 4 the updates. LoL. That being said........ I appreciate all u guys do. Especially the sense 4.0 roms!!! Bored u da man!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
AT&T HTC ONE
VERIZON HTC ONE max
AT&T Galaxy Note 3
BLACKOUT SQUAD MEMBER
TEAM DART TESTER
VIPER ROM TESTER
 
lllboredlll
Old
#1018  
lllboredlll's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3324
Posts: 2,355
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by no more blinking View Post
Was on RezRom 3.4 and just switched over to the 1.3 B1. Bored thanks a ton this is running excellent so far!

good to hear


Quote:
Originally Posted by retepdgp View Post
Is the 1.3 Beta only for those who donated?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

I would NEVER charge you guys for anything I do, whether it be a beta rom, personal support or even help with someone elses rom. Just search the thread the beta link is posted actually i think i remember it

www.htctweaker.com/RezROM/RezROM_S4_v1.3_B1.zip


Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
Wow, just jumped on here after 10 hours @ work 2 check out the thread n ask if anyone else has had problems with htc sense account............ So...... Has anyone had any problems? Or is it just me? LoL

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
its on crack... in my issue list

Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser View Post
And try to remember guys..... The time and energey ALL the devs put in 4 us should b appreciated. Its not like we paying 4 the updates. LoL. That being said........ I appreciate all u guys do. Especially the sense 4.0 roms!!! Bored u da man!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

and thank you

Accepted NOT Expected

Remember, the "Thanks" button costs you nothing.




Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsokr View Post
No worries though. lllboredlll is a god-fearing church-going droid-hacking incredible-modding machine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lllboredlll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tekhna
Old
#1019  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 332
Posts: 1,200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Is 1.3 packed for s-off? Wanna try this baby out! And use my hitherto unused s-off abilities...
 
lllboredlll
Old
#1020  
lllboredlll's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3324
Posts: 2,355
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: 69 6e 20 61 20 64 65 76 69 63 65 20 6e 65 61 72 20 79 6f 75

 
DONATE TO ME
no still boots you to hboot for kernel installation

Accepted NOT Expected

Remember, the "Thanks" button costs you nothing.




Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsokr View Post
No worries though. lllboredlll is a god-fearing church-going droid-hacking incredible-modding machine

The Following User Says Thank You to lllboredlll For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes