Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,899 Members 49,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G2X

Tip us?

.Bambino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 822
Default G2X

So I dropped my Sidekick 4G and my screen shattered literally. So I found someone who is selling a G2X cheap brand new. Pretty excited especially since my Sidekick 4G froze and glitched a lot! So G2X to Sidekick 4G a upgrade?

g1user101
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bambino View Post
So I dropped my Sidekick 4G and my screen shattered literally. So I found someone who is selling a G2X cheap brand new. Pretty excited especially since my Sidekick 4G froze and glitched a lot! So G2X to Sidekick 4G a upgrade?
Big upgrade. But how much u buying it for?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
Phones: Tmobile Lg G2 D801 CURRENT
Older: G1, Mytouch 3g, HTC Fuze, Iphone 3gs, Mytouch 4g, Infuse 4g,Sensation 4g,Amaze
Tmobile S2 Blacklisted, Htc Radar,, Tmobile G2x, Nexus S, g2, galaxy nexus
Mytouch 4g Slide, Note II
Rom: SlimKat

.Bambino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 822
180$ Brand new in box.

g1user101
Old
Thanks Meter 99
That's a ****ing deal! Ha sorry for cursing. I got mine yesterday almost new for 200. I say do it. Its a really great phone. for its technology, its cheap. Unlike sensation and amaze that are like 250+

Older: G1, Mytouch 3g, HTC Fuze, Iphone 3gs, Mytouch 4g, Infuse 4g,Sensation 4g,Amaze

.Bambino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 822
Im going to do it. A lot of people are trying to sell the G2X for that much as well. Im glad I found this person selling it for 180$. Imma just hold on to this for now until my contract expires and then go to Sprint and get the HTC One.

g1user101
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bambino View Post
Im going to do it. A lot of people are trying to sell the G2X for that much as well. Im glad I found this person selling it for 180$. Imma just hold on to this for now until my contract expires and then go to Sprint and get the HTC One.
That's what I'm doing. But its gunna be hard. My contract ends in one year. Ha. Well T-Mobile has the HTC one too. I also recommend u to wait fore the s3.

.Bambino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 822
With the Sidekick having so many glitches and freezing Imma pass on any Samsung phone lol.I know T-Mobile is coming out with that phone also and I am not sure if it is any different then the one Sprint has.

tweeklulz
Old
Thanks Meter 10
having one crappy phone from a manufacturer doesn't really affect the quality of other phones at all. the galaxy s II is one of the best phones of the past year. the galaxy nexus is also by samsung, and is also one of the best phones around at the moment. what you should look at is the phone's category, gsII and gnexus are both high end phones, while the sidekick 4g is an entry-level device.

g1user101
Old
Thanks Meter 99
true. galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus were the best. probably still the best right now. but g2x is a good phone. you will have fun with it. once u get it, if it asks for a ota update, dont do it yet. there are no roms for it as of now.

.Bambino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 822
Yeah you guys are right. Whats a ota update?

XDA PORTAL POSTS

TWRP Now Available for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live

Over the past week or so, we’ve talkedquite a bit about the first … more

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more