ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

G2X

OP .Bambino

29th April 2012, 11:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charm City
Thanks Meter: 830

1,835 posts
More
So I dropped my Sidekick 4G and my screen shattered literally. So I found someone who is selling a G2X cheap brand new. Pretty excited especially since my Sidekick 4G froze and glitched a lot! So G2X to Sidekick 4G a upgrade?
29th April 2012, 11:30 PM   |  #2  
Flag OC
Thanks Meter: 99

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bambino

So I dropped my Sidekick 4G and my screen shattered literally. So I found someone who is selling a G2X cheap brand new. Pretty excited especially since my Sidekick 4G froze and glitched a lot! So G2X to Sidekick 4G a upgrade?

Big upgrade. But how much u buying it for?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA
29th April 2012, 11:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charm City

1,835 posts
More
180$ Brand new in box.
29th April 2012, 11:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag OC

1,641 posts
More
That's a ****ing deal! Ha sorry for cursing. I got mine yesterday almost new for 200. I say do it. Its a really great phone. for its technology, its cheap. Unlike sensation and amaze that are like 250+

29th April 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charm City

1,835 posts
More
Im going to do it. A lot of people are trying to sell the G2X for that much as well. Im glad I found this person selling it for 180$. Imma just hold on to this for now until my contract expires and then go to Sprint and get the HTC One.
29th April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #6  
Flag OC

1,641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bambino

Im going to do it. A lot of people are trying to sell the G2X for that much as well. Im glad I found this person selling it for 180$. Imma just hold on to this for now until my contract expires and then go to Sprint and get the HTC One.

That's what I'm doing. But its gunna be hard. My contract ends in one year. Ha. Well T-Mobile has the HTC one too. I also recommend u to wait fore the s3.

30th April 2012, 12:38 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charm City

1,835 posts
More
With the Sidekick having so many glitches and freezing Imma pass on any Samsung phone lol.I know T-Mobile is coming out with that phone also and I am not sure if it is any different then the one Sprint has.
30th April 2012, 12:50 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 10

156 posts
having one crappy phone from a manufacturer doesn't really affect the quality of other phones at all. the galaxy s II is one of the best phones of the past year. the galaxy nexus is also by samsung, and is also one of the best phones around at the moment. what you should look at is the phone's category, gsII and gnexus are both high end phones, while the sidekick 4g is an entry-level device.
30th April 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #9  
Flag OC

1,641 posts
More
true. galaxy s2 and galaxy nexus were the best. probably still the best right now. but g2x is a good phone. you will have fun with it. once u get it, if it asks for a ota update, dont do it yet. there are no roms for it as of now.
30th April 2012, 01:09 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Charm City

1,835 posts
More
Yeah you guys are right. Whats a ota update?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread