FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SENSE 3.6 SKIN] More Beats Skin v1.3 [29-04-2012]

29th April 2012, 02:07 PM |#41  
alper.s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donwhann

Wow !!!, the best just got better. Your work is seriously cool, thank you....:)

Thank you, the idee with the red clock comes from androidpw94 keep it up.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio mit Tapatalk 2
 
 
29th April 2012, 03:59 PM |#42  
alper.s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
Donate to Me
More
cooming soon, MoreBeats Black Edition



29th April 2012, 04:12 PM |#43  
Tyrion84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Alper your work is awesome, very stilish!
Just one question: I noticed that meteo widget has sun PNG pixelated, it would be possible to keep the original one? Thanks again for you work! :)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyrion84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 04:14 PM |#44  
alper.s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion84

Alper your work is awesome, very stilish!
Just one question: I noticed that meteo widget has sun PNG pixelated, it would be possible to keep the original one? Thanks again for you work! :)

You're welcome. Which one do you mean? Can you make a screenshot?

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio mit Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 04:41 PM |#45  
Tyrion84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alper.s

You're welcome. Which one do you mean? Can you make a screenshot?

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio mit Tapatalk 2

Here it is, the top of the sun is pixelated, if I switch back to original HTC profile it came back to normal

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio con Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335713974159.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	1031026  
29th April 2012, 04:43 PM |#46  
alper.s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion84

Here it is, the top of the sun is pixelated, if I switch back to original HTC profile it came back to normal

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio con Tapatalk 2

normaly i didnt changed anything from the weather icons. i will try to replace it and let you know.
29th April 2012, 04:49 PM |#47  
Tyrion84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alper.s

normaly i didnt changed anything from the weather icons. i will try to replace it and let you know.

Thanks Alper, this happen even with your other skin, I don't know what could be...

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio con Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Tyrion84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 09:12 PM |#48  
donwhann's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag somewhere near York
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Alper, i like to switch between the 2 different styles of skins you've made but it means having to uninstall one to use the other. is it possable to rename one so i can install both and any new skins you make. thank you.....
ps: really loving the red version..
The Following User Says Thank You to donwhann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 10:52 PM |#49  
alper.s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara (TR) - Stuttgart (GER)
Thanks Meter: 1,126
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donwhann

Alper, i like to switch between the 2 different styles of skins you've made but it means having to uninstall one to use the other. is it possable to rename one so i can install both and any new skins you make. thank you.....
ps: really loving the red version..

You want version 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 with different names? right?
I can do it these days.
30th April 2012, 12:41 AM |#50  
donwhann's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag somewhere near York
Thanks Meter: 115
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alper.s

You want version 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 with different names? right?
I can do it these days.

Yes, thank you... :)
The Following User Says Thank You to donwhann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc sensation, htc sensation sense 3.6, htc sensation sense 3.6 themes, htc sensation skin, sense 3.6 skins
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes