5,596,128 Members 33,634 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS] JJ's HYBRID ROM Revolution (AOSP Dialer/Contacts) | Lite | 30-Apr |

Tip us?
 
jjdoctor
Old
#101  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4138
Posts: 2,683
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rawalpindi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW View Post
Permission to use your dialer and contacts? And do I need to change framework if so?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY using Tapatalk 2
hmm... like I said feel free to use it...

and its not easy copy/paste of apks and frameworks thing...there are many changes . u have to use this Rom as base .
If you like my work you can or Just hit THANKS..



PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
 
KeiranFTW
Old
#102  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2709
Posts: 2,639
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sunderland

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
hmm... like I said feel free to use it...

and its not easy copy/paste of apks and frameworks thing...there are many changes . u have to use this Rom as base .
Can't really do that.
I'm guessing I need:
Dialer apk
Contacts apk
Framework-res apk
SemcGenericUxpRes apk?

Could you do it for me on my ROM ?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY using Tapatalk 2
Sony Xperia SP - C5303 O2

illumination app for Xperia SP
 
jjdoctor
Old
#103  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4138
Posts: 2,683
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rawalpindi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW View Post
Can't really do that.
I'm guessing I need:
Dialer apk
Contacts apk
Framework-res apk
SemcGenericUxpRes apk?

Could you do it for me on my ROM ?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ PLAY using Tapatalk 2
well really don't have time to do that... its the whole Rom that's signed with different key..
If you like my work you can or Just hit THANKS..



PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#104  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
I just tried copying the AOSP files to /system/app/ (and yes I know about permissions) but it stopped it all working, messaging too, so flashing my system back now.

I'm using the JJAco rom, and I just wanted the AOSP dialer and contacts, whats the easiest way to do it? I don't want to lose everything else I have already done on the phone


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
KeiranFTW
Old
#105  
KeiranFTW's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2709
Posts: 2,639
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sunderland

 
DONATE TO ME
There is a flaw in this ROM, strings for app permissions arent correct. But I like the ROM.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
Sony Xperia SP - C5303 O2

illumination app for Xperia SP
 
NeWCuLTKiNG
Old
#106  
NeWCuLTKiNG's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2918
Posts: 2,112
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Upstate New York

 
DONATE TO ME
Strange this is the first rom I can't get wifi to work

Sent from my R800at using XDA Premium
 
jjdoctor
Old
#107  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4138
Posts: 2,683
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rawalpindi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty View Post
I just tried copying the AOSP files to /system/app/ (and yes I know about permissions) but it stopped it all working, messaging too, so flashing my system back now.

I'm using the JJAco rom, and I just wanted the AOSP dialer and contacts, whats the easiest way to do it? I don't want to lose everything else I have already done on the phone
U have to flash the ROM to enable it... thats the only way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman980206 View Post
Strange this is the first rom I can't get wifi to work

Sent from my R800at using XDA Premium
try this:
Change the build.prop line
wifi.interface=wlan0 to wifi.interface=eth0


and add

persist.wifienabled=1
persist.btenabled=1
If you like my work you can or Just hit THANKS..



PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE
The Following User Says Thank You to jjdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
walterc
Old
#108  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 25
Join Date: Apr 2007
fail to download apps from Google Play...looping in "downloading"....
 
Adam3Sixty
Old
#109  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 272
Posts: 813
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exeter

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor View Post
U have to flash the ROM to enable it... thats the only way...
Can I just flash OVER the JJAco 4.2 rom and keep things how they were, or will I have to start again fresh?

How much is differen't from that rom to this one, apart from the AOSP bits?


Samsung GT-I9300
OmniROM 4.4.2
Boeffla Kernel Omni
TWRP - Play Themed
SuperSU Pro
GravityBox KK

3Sixty Lock Screen Clock Mod for 4.1.2

FacebookSoundCloudMixCloud

If u like any of my work or my comments have helped, consider buying me a coffee
 
jjdoctor
Old
#110  
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4138
Posts: 2,683
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rawalpindi

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by walterc View Post
fail to download apps from Google Play...looping in "downloading"....
Clear Data of market or install another market app... someone posted a fix for it in previous pages... find it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty View Post
Can I just flash OVER the JJAco 4.2 rom and keep things how they were, or will I have to start again fresh?

How much is differen't from that rom to this one, apart from the AOSP bits?
U will have to start over again from zero... I dont think it will work other way but try this.. Wipe delivk cache, Format cache and then flash the ROM.. if u were lucky it might work.. otherwise start from scratch...
If you like my work you can or Just hit THANKS..



PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE (PM) ME 4 QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS. POST IN RELEVANT THREAD & I WILLB GLAD 2 REPLY THERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes