Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 47,173 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][10/29/2012] MIUI.us v4.1 Beans full of Jelly

Tip us?

WhiteBoy997
Old
Thanks Meter 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMatt View Post
So instagram doesn't seem to play nice with this ROM super sad face as I instagram all the time! When choosing a picture or taking a new one through the app it seems to stutter for a second and then just force closes.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2
really? mine is working just fine. i just uploaded a pic last night on instagram. I didnt recieve any fc.
Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS | ICS Athena HD | Blanc Royal CM10/AOKP | Dark Blue Mint CM10.1/2

If Anyone has helped you in anyway on the forums, thank them by hitting their THANKS button.

HiDefinition
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'm having issue receiving mms on this rom. I downloaded the version in the OP that says it has the fix built in but i still can't receive mms. Am I missing something? I enjoy the stock messaging app and don't want to use GoSMS. Sorry if this has been resolved and I missed it.
The Phone: HTC Evo4G
The ROM: MIUI ICS 2.6.22
The Kernel: Mason 0.14 I-Series

MonsterMatt
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Hmm that's strange yours is working. At first it let me post a picture but it turned out black so I tried again and it constantly FC's and wont let me anything. Does your blue "process" Square in the top right corner freak out to?

Also are you using the MMS fixed version of the ROM doubt it matters but figured I'd ask.

Also what's your username for Instagram I'll follow you back

Mine's MonsterMatt
If you download dropbox from this link we both get a Free 250 MB extra storage! http://db.tt/9CLwja3

Main Device: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Kernel: Whatever deck included in his CM10 Build
ROM: CM10 (Thanks deck and Toastcfh!)
Recovery: TWRP

Device: HTC One X+
ROM: CM10.1 (Thanks Lloir)
Kernel maxwens latest BLADE - CM/AOKP/AOSP - 4.1.2+4.2.1
Recovery TWRP

madunix
Old
(Last edited by madunix; 30th April 2012 at 03:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Seems like there are a few things to patch up in this rom?? When can we expect an update lith? No rush, I'm currently enjoying what I have.. just curious, as im not really trying to fix what ain't quite broken unless what I'm flashing is just as stable and reliable. I'm reading so many positive remarks about this hwa miui rom though, I want to flash it. Just don't want to go through all of these seperate steps of getting minor things to work or look correctly. Regardless, Thank you for your work.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Auto Brightness not working the way you want it to in CM Roms? Click Here

mryoung0042
Old
(Last edited by mryoung0042; 30th April 2012 at 03:34 AM.) Reason: grammer error
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
To everyone complaining about poor battery life, remember one must let the rom settle in before you judge the performance. basing your opinion from one day of usage is a unfair assessment. come back in 3 days to report issues that have not been fix when the rom finally settles. until then lets enjoy the new life that has been given to our beloved evil 4g.
Phone: HTC Evil (Evo) OG / Galaxy s3
HW: 003
Rom: CM 7.2 / CM 10
Kernal: Stock CM
Recovery: TWRP 2.2.1 / 2.3.1

Got Root?? Off To The Races!!!

Follow me on Twitter @Jeremiah_KY

WhiteiceDMSTech
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Curious, what kernel is everyone recommending to better this rom besides the one it is installed with by default?

mkc90
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonenewhere View Post
So left the house for about 20 minutes to eat some Sushi...

And yes I left with a FULLY CHARGED 100% battery ...

I love this ROM, but it's giving me battery issues compared to Swipers ROM which would give me 6-7 hours of battery life with some heavy use of social apps..
How that's not cool. Okay I been using the rom for 15 hrs and I'm at 15% right now. I'm using the kernel the rom comes with. I'm guessing its tiamat UV -50 with vipermod. And also using cod tweaks ..you probably need to calibrate your battery go to play store and download battery calibration app and do it . See if that helps

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

WhiteiceDMSTech
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFratres View Post
Lith... have you had a chance to look into this?

(and to answer someone else's question about "did you type su", the answer is yes... it wouldn't have gotten to this error without that.)
Would also like to just reup Semper's response about this.

Pretty damn frustrating that my A2SD or DTA2SD (Whatever is baked in) is not working.

Thank you,
Whiteice
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteiceDMSTech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MonsterMatt
Old
Thanks Meter 50

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madunix View Post
Seems like there are a few things to patch up in this rom?? When can we expect an update lith? No rush, I'm currently enjoying what I have.. just curious, as im not really trying to fix what ain't quite broken unless what I'm flashing is just as stable and reliable. I'm reading so many positive remarks about this hwa miui rom though, I want to flash it. Just don't want to go through all of these seperate steps of getting minor things to work or look correctly. Regardless, Thank you for your work.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Unless something crazy happens updates should only be occurring every Friday as that's when MIUI gets updated.

Not gonna lie this bad boy runs so good, not to mention you only have had the phone for about 2 and a half days!
If you download dropbox from this link we both get a Free 250 MB extra storage! http://db.tt/9CLwja3

Main Device: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Kernel: Whatever deck included in his CM10 Build
ROM: CM10 (Thanks deck and Toastcfh!)
Recovery: TWRP

Device: HTC One X+
ROM: CM10.1 (Thanks Lloir)
Kernel maxwens latest BLADE - CM/AOKP/AOSP - 4.1.2+4.2.1
Recovery TWRP

WhiteBoy997
Old
Thanks Meter 710
just found a bug. Ive been in a conference call for the past hour, and after awhile the status bar doesnt show return to conference call and, i can not for the life of me return to the call to add more people. lol.
Blue ICSelcius v4 "3rd" Theme for ICS | ICS Athena HD | Blanc Royal CM10/AOKP | Dark Blue Mint CM10.1/2

If Anyone has helped you in anyway on the forums, thank them by hitting their THANKS button.

Tags
i hate ics, now i love ics, the most reliable evo ics rom