Post Reply

[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

30th April 2012, 04:21 AM   |  #5191  
rskyline's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Barquisimeto
Thanks Meter: 699
 
3,343 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

Nope, it can.

Hi bro, long time not here, cause i've changed my o2x for an atrix but i turn it back again xD, so i just flashed this rom and now the statusbar is transparent! Thats normal?
30th April 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #5192  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 65,410
 
20,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskyline

Hi bro, long time not here, cause i've changed my o2x for an atrix but i turn it back again xD, so i just flashed this rom and now the statusbar is transparent! Thats normal?

CM Settings -> Interface -> Status bar tweaks

Play with it

I select status bar colour (custom -> black) with alpha slided to 75% and drop down notification colour as transparency. I have semi-transparency

Edit: oh btw u can have full transparency...too. but I rather hve semi traansparency.
Last edited by temasek; 30th April 2012 at 05:05 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 05:42 AM   |  #5193  
imars99's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Can someone share link of SmartShare app for current rom.Thanks.
30th April 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #5194  
eyronic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
It only works for stock based rom. AFAIK.
You can find the app on google if you wanna risk. The instruction on how to install it is also there.
30th April 2012, 07:31 AM   |  #5195  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 65,410
 
20,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
For my builds, new status bar mods...try play with the settings

Cm settings -> interface -> status bar tweaks -> status bar appearances ...... and status bar dropdown notifications background.

U can choose default, custom colour, transparent and also the alpha %.

Also u can select clock to be centre and its colour choice.

My own selections are
1. Status bar appearance -> custom colour black -> alpha slider @ 75%
2. Status bar dropdown notifications background -> transparent

You can download "Notifications restart" from play store to restart your status bar instead of rebooting.
Last edited by temasek; 30th April 2012 at 07:38 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 08:31 AM   |  #5196  
Litderose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 206
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD RC1-97


I am starting to like these tweaks as I've now ......

1. Semi-transparent drop down notification
2. Centre clock with changeable colours
3. Working status bar (no more white status bar by using custom colours, choose black with alpha slide to 75%)

Fixed - Blurry status bar upon boot.

In short, so far everything works great!

NICE

Temasek, i'm glad you like it !!!
#97 installed, works nice !
I tried your settings but my status-bar remain non-transparent unless i use the live wallpaper.
Also : i haven't found the wallpaper hack trick given by Cougarcougar.
But it's nothing, i'm really satisfied with this result !
Thanks again !

A little question : since the #94 build, I use the Pdroid version.
It's a great feature and really a "must have".
In association with LBE, my phone is well protected.
I saw you're building two versions but is there any performance impact if using the pdroid version without installing Pdroid?
I mean, perhaps you can only build the pdroid version, and let the user chose if he wants to install pdroid or not.
You may gain some time, no ?

I have another idea for you... (another challenge ? )
But in fact, it's an old idea... See this post :
You do what you want, for sure !
The Following User Says Thank You to Litderose For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #5197  
temasek's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 65,410
 
20,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litderose

Temasek, i'm glad you like it !!!
#97 installed, works nice !
I tried your settings but my status-bar remain non-transparent unless i use the live wallpaper.
Also : i haven't found the wallpaper hack trick given by Cougarcougar.
But it's nothing, i'm really satisfied with this result !
Thanks again !

A little question : since the #94 build, I use the Pdroid version.
It's a great feature and really a "must have".
In association with LBE, my phone is well protected.
I saw you're building two versions but is there any performance impact if using the pdroid version without installing Pdroid?
I mean, perhaps you can only build the pdroid version, and let the user chose if he wants to install pdroid or not.
You may gain some time, no ?

I have another idea for you... (another challenge ? )
But in fact, it's an old idea... See this post :

You do what you want, for sure !

The above isn't a challenge, it is very easy. The status bar mods were a challenge.

Little to none impact if users not using PDroid app but using PDroid supported rom. Its just there were requests for non-pdroid roms so .....there u are ....

Btw I don't really have intention on picking the miui like battery bars.

Sorry.
Last edited by temasek; 30th April 2012 at 09:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2012, 09:12 AM   |  #5198  
mrgian's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 41
 
619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
i cannot download build 97 using my mobile phone and wifi. i used my phone the last time i downloaded build 96.. weird..
30th April 2012, 09:24 AM   |  #5199  
Litderose's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 206
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

Btw I don't really have intention on picking the miui like battery bars.

Sorry.

No matter, I have a replacement
30th April 2012, 09:31 AM   |  #5200  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Hi Temasek,

can you let me know the color value of the lockscreen? because i'd like to change the status bar color match with the lockscreen
I tried various values but the lockscreen is not quite transparent, is it blur?

thanks you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, kang, nightly build, nightlybuild, o2x, p990, temasek
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus 2x Android Development by ThreadRank