5,605,438 Members 43,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] bootloader problem think i brick phone but it acts wierd when conected to pc

Tip us?

inchewazu
Old
(Last edited by inchewazu; 29th April 2012 at 10:34 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Exclamation [Q] bootloader problem think i brick phone but it acts wierd when conected to pc

so a couple days ago i was about to put on a custom rom to my captivate.. but first the 3 download buttons doesnt work so i put it in download via adb.. for my suprise when in download i uloaded a wrong bootloader or kernel to the phone so now every time i try to boot the phone it onl shows at&t logo then diferent samsung logo(not the original S) and loops for ever..! and if i try to connect phone to computer via usb it shows the battery power,then vibrates, then shows an empty battery with a yellow sign /!\ and a temperature meter.(all that in a loop also). any ideas? i already try making my own jig but no download mode.. ando pc only recongnize sometimes a intel flasing device instead of a phone... HELP...!

patrick8996
Old
Thanks Meter 750

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inchewazu View Post
so a couple days ago i was about to put on a custom rom to my captivate.. but first the 3 download buttons doesnt work so i put it in download via adb.. for my suprise when in download i uloaded a wrong bootloader or kernel to the phone so now every time i try to boot the phone it onl shows at&t logo then diferent samsung logo(not the original S) and loops for ever..! and if i try to connect phone to computer via usb it shows the battery power,then vibrates, then shows an empty battery with a yellow sign /!\ and a temperature meter.(all that in a loop also). any ideas? i already try making my own jig but no download mode.. ando pc only recongnize sometimes a intel flasing device instead of a phone... HELP...!
You might need to buy a jig

Sent From My Cappy Using Tapatalk 2
TEAM REMICS
(CLICK ME FOR OFFICIAL WEBSITE)

My ROMS:

Captivate: CLICK HERE
Vibrant: CLICK HERE

inchewazu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
mmm i made my own with the resistancees and all but it doesnt seems to work on the phone and also i havnt found something about the battery with the yellow sing and the temperature logo

mikel.canovas
Old
Thanks Meter 187

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by inchewazu View Post
You're definitely not hard bricked since your phone still does something when it's plugged in -- so there's hope. Keep trying your homemade jig and see if that works eventually (it's very frustrating trust me). USB combos don't work for download mode?
AT&T HTC One X -- LiquidSmooth
===
Google Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android w/ M-kernel
===
Samsung Captivate [SOLD]
<Free 250 mb for Dropbox>