isaiahe97
Old
Thanks Meter 76
What is shock n awe??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

one-i
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

is everyone else running this rom not having an issue with this?

thanks

SayDfuse
Old
Thanks Meter 12
will infuse ever get miui 4? i really love miui and it would be nice if we could get an official rom or port

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garen21 View Post
Is there a big difference in 4G speeds and battery life with this and Infused 2.2.3?
i have used both roms and honestly i havent really noticed much of speed difference. and battery life i find infused to have better battery as long as you have the right settings set up of course

camaross1969
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sim Locked

Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 21351
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross1969 View Post
Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/
never heard of this..why did you take your sim out when flashing? I don't do that...

Control Operator 1: Do you require backup? Judge Dredd: No.

You require Assistance, just @ or send it, to my Inbox.
zackdjones Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-i View Post
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

thanks
This may be a late notice, but I never found a solution. I bought a new phone (Note) anyways and use the Infuse for playing movies for my son. I had thought about trying to fix it so I could sell it unlocked, but haven't gotten around to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

dparrothead1
Old
Thanks Meter 1288
Quote:

thanks
They are still working on this....they have not released and updated version yet.

fukanigaup
Old
Thanks Meter 3
They are usually quite active on the weekend. So keep an eye out over the next two days.

daemonlmrj
Old
(Last edited by daemonlmrj; 25th June 2012 at 03:57 AM.) Reason: typo
Thanks Meter 48

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

thanks

The rom is fixed now u can download the new version

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote:

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross1969 View Post

Exist a lot of MIUI infuse 4G versions please specify the version that u try to install and maybe we can help you.

particleman33
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Red face MIUI V4 Themes

To all having issue with applying themes for MIUI (2.6.22)...follow these steps...

1) Download ES file explorer
2) Open ES file explorer and enable root access and write access
3) Go to root directory... /data/system
4) Create a new folder called "theme"
5) You can apply all the themes you want now..

ENJOY!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to particleman33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]