More
What is shock n awe??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
27th May 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #402  
Flag Yucca Valley
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
More
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

is everyone else running this rom not having an issue with this?

thanks
31st May 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #403  
North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 14

75 posts
More
will infuse ever get miui 4? i really love miui and it would be nice if we could get an official rom or port

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garen21

Is there a big difference in 4G speeds and battery life with this and Infused 2.2.3?

i have used both roms and honestly i havent really noticed much of speed difference. and battery life i find infused to have better battery as long as you have the right settings set up of course
1st June 2012, 04:42 AM   |  #404  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Sim Locked
Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/
1st June 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #405  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,252

15,889 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross1969

Recently flashed to this rom, everything works when sims out but when i put the sim in it's stuck at the unlock screen after i put my pin in.... any simple fix/

never heard of this..why did you take your sim out when flashing? I don't do that...
zackdjones
9th June 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #406  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-i

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but at less than 10 posts, I'm kind off locked out of posting in dev.

in th3bill's miui I cannot receive phone calls. someone else had the same problem, but I never saw a solution or if they just gave up.

thanks

This may be a late notice, but I never found a solution. I bought a new phone (Note) anyways and use the Infuse for playing movies for my son. I had thought about trying to fix it so I could sell it unlocked, but haven't gotten around to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
14th June 2012, 01:29 AM   |  #407  
Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,465

2,235 posts
More
Quote:

thanks

They are still working on this....they have not released and updated version yet.
16th June 2012, 02:03 PM   |  #408  
Thanks Meter: 3

33 posts
They are usually quite active on the weekend. So keep an eye out over the next two days.
25th June 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #409  
Right.....Here
Thanks Meter: 48

123 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks

The rom is fixed now u can download the new version

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote:

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaross1969

Exist a lot of MIUI infuse 4G versions please specify the version that u try to install and maybe we can help you.
Last edited by daemonlmrj; 25th June 2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: typo
25th June 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #410  
Thanks Meter: 2

1 posts
More
Red face MIUI V4 Themes
To all having issue with applying themes for MIUI (2.6.22)...follow these steps...

1) Download ES file explorer
2) Open ES file explorer and enable root access and write access
3) Go to root directory... /data/system
4) Create a new folder called "theme"
5) You can apply all the themes you want now..

ENJOY!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to particleman33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread