Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[rom][port]eclipse1.3.1 For Droid4

Tip us?

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5869

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniuni View Post
That's unfortunate. I had some GPS locking issues with that build. Otherwise, the ROM looks awesome!

Sent via Droid 4 with ICS
I think the build prop was only modded to show up as a Droid 4. This rom is 99% of my Droid Razr rom. Eclipse Razr is a hybrid of my bionic rom/framework and the Razr 173.

The front facing camera is probably an easy fix as well.

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

twizzles
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Id love to see the camera fix.

Sent from my DROID4 using xda premium

omniuni
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerine33 View Post
I think the build prop was only modded to show up as a Droid 4. This rom is 99% of my Droid Razr rom. Eclipse Razr is a hybrid of my bionic rom/framework and the Razr 173.

The front facing camera is probably an easy fix as well.
Thanks for the info. I may check it out depending on how well AOKP works for me the next few days.

Sent via Droid 4 with ICS

bdsullivan
Old
Thanks Meter 36
The post says accurate 1%battery but mine is showing in 10%. I did a full wipe when installing. I have not seen anyone else report this so am i the only one?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

twizzles
Old
Thanks Meter 21
10% for me as well.

Sent from my DROID4 using xda premium

bdsullivan
Old
Thanks Meter 36
ok, at least its not something i was doing. lol. and i am definatly not complaining. it is running perfectly in every other way and i am grateful to have a GB rom that allows me to use all the features without a hitch. thanks again for porting this.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

myfishbear
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 240
just fixed the speakerphone and 1% battery
The Following User Says Thank You to myfishbear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kwyrt
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishbear View Post
just fixed the speakerphone and 1% battery
Thanks! Downloading now. Do you know if the speakerphone fix will fix the issue I had with callers having a hard time hearing me over blutooth? I will test that out on my way home from work. Also, any ideas on how to get auto capitalization working with the keyboard?

Thanks again. This ROM is wonderful.

myfishbear
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 240
i didn't try it on Bluetooth yet but i did try the speakerphone and it now works. right now im workin on the auto caps and ffc. i just cant figure out what file controls the ffc. i been replacing .so files and making countless builds working by trial by error lol

kwyrt
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishbear View Post
i didn't try it on Bluetooth yet but i did try the speakerphone and it now works. right now im workin on the auto caps and ffc. i just cant figure out what file controls the ffc. i been replacing .so files and making countless builds working by trial by error lol
Well I certainly appreciate your efforts! I seem to be having a problem with your newest build though. I downloaded, flashed the new build, wiped cache and dalvik, but now it doesn't want to boot for me. It will get past the Moto logo, and past the safestrap splash screen, and then it just hangs on a black screen. I shouldn't have to wipe data if I'm flashing over your previous build, right?