Thanks Meter 37
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bandung, West Java
Just Unbricked HTC EVO 3D CDMA Hboot 1.40
HTC EVO 3D CDMA
ROM 1.13 Stock
- Im on Hboot 1.40 S-Off
- In some reason im planning to S-On my device
- So i flash RUU 1.13.exe
- After Done with flashing, i entering fastboot mode to enter S-On Command ( "fastboot oem writesecureflag 3" ) source
- Done with S-On im back to S-Off and flash Custom recovery
- AND Accidently i enter S-On Command again ( "fastboot oem writesecureflag 3" )
- Its Bricked ( LED still on but very dimmed, wont boot at all, adb can't find the device/no respond )
- I flashed emmc_recovery and hboot from linux ( i use ubuntu 11.x ), this method i got from unknownforce Downgrade Hboot Method
- The diffrence was my baterry still pop in My Evo.
- Every step ive succes message with different output number.
I Make this thread just wanna share my experience, maybe other people need it someday.
man helping man, helps himself....