FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

[Q] Which is the best Kernel that is not O/C or U/V in any way for TeamEos ICS 2.0.0?

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By dirtyyy, Member on 28th April 2012, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Whats the best kernel to use with Team EOS ICS 2.0.0 that has no o/c or u/v changes. I just want the regular speed etc but i don't mind still having the option to change it in the settings.

and where can i find it?

Regards
Last edited by dirtyyy; 28th April 2012 at 01:12 PM.
 
 
29th April 2012, 12:30 AM |#2  
dellenrules's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
Donate to Me
More
EOS kernel with the Interactive governor Max setting 1000 is the factory setting.
I prefer the Lagfree governor due to smoother transitions and slightly better battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to dellenrules For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 08:04 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellenrules

EOS kernel with the Interactive governor Max setting 1000 is the factory setting.
I prefer the Lagfree governor due to smoother transitions and slightly better battery life.

Thanks.

Where can I get these?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA
29th April 2012, 02:58 PM |#4  
dellenrules's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyyy

Thanks.

Where can I get these?


The kernel was installed when you flashed the EOS rom.

Just go to EOS settings to change your governor settings under performance.
The Following User Says Thank You to dellenrules For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 10:28 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellenrules

The kernel was installed when you flashed the EOS rom.

Just go to EOS settings to change your governor settings under performance.

where can i get the new kernel on its own. as i flashed 3.0.5 over it?

isit worth having the new kernel?
30th April 2012, 03:29 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyyy

where can i get the new kernel on its own. as i flashed 3.0.5 over it?

isit worth having the new kernel?

Just flash the ROM again.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
30th April 2012, 07:50 AM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3athsd00r

Just flash the ROM again.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Would I need to format data, cache and dalvik?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA
30th April 2012, 09:14 AM |#8  
solarnz's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,121
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyyy

Would I need to format data, cache and dalvik?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA

No,
The Following User Says Thank You to solarnz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes