Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 54,289 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SD card?

Tip us?
 
noodleyhead
Old
#1  
noodleyhead's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 87
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default SD card?

Hi I'm planning on buying a microsd card for my ATRIX. I want a 32gb one. Ive never bought one of these before so I dont know much. Can someone recommend a good one that would work with the ATRIX?
I'm buying off of amazon, so if you can, try to include links to amazon with the product.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my MB860 using XDA
 
texbiker
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Sandisk makes solid microSD cards.
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-microS...5788432&sr=1-1
The Following User Says Thank You to texbiker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CaelanT
Old
#3  
CaelanT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 3,333
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Aberdeen

 
DONATE TO ME
GSkill class 10, 32GB card > http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...l%20class%2010
The Following User Says Thank You to CaelanT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DuffmasterFresh
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 56
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Make sure you buy a fast card though. Mine is slower than I expected and it literally slows down my entire phone and I only have pictures and music stored on it. >:[

Definitely get a true class 10.
 
CaelanT
Old
#5  
CaelanT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 3,333
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Aberdeen

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelanT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffmasterFresh View Post
Make sure you buy a fast card though. Mine is slower than I expected and it literally slows down my entire phone and I only have pictures and music stored on it. >:[

Definitely get a true class 10.
I just purchased the SDcard I quoted above, and by all reviews it surpasses the advertised speeds. Well worth it for $36 including shipping.
 
jontseng
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default And remember...

The new(ish) Sandisk 64GB microsd also works in the Atrix. Got mine last week.

A little pricier... but you can NEVER have too much storage!
 
ron6400
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2012
Using the SanDisk Mobile Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 6
happy with the performance, i haven't tried the 64GB card yet but i guess i will have to soon..
 
noodleyhead
Old
#8  
noodleyhead's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 87
Join Date: Aug 2011
I cant seem to find a 32gb card over class 4 on amazon. Can anyone link me to one? The reason I want it from amazon is because I have a gift card and would like to buy it with the gift card. Thanks!
 
CaelanT
Old
#9  
CaelanT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 760
Posts: 3,333
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Aberdeen

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodleyhead View Post
I cant seem to find a 32gb card over class 4 on amazon. Can anyone link me to one? The reason I want it from amazon is because I have a gift card and would like to buy it with the gift card. Thanks!
This kind of pees me off cos' it's typical of what we see in these forums, but here is your link:

http://www.amazon.com/32GB-G-Skill-m...6391819&sr=8-1

All I had to do was copy and paste the part number from my post a couple above yours into Amazon search and here it is!
 
noodleyhead
Old
#10  
noodleyhead's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 87
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelanT View Post
This kind of pees me off cos' it's typical of what we see in these forums, but here is your link:

http://www.amazon.com/32GB-G-Skill-m...6391819&sr=8-1

All I had to do was copy and paste the part number from my post a couple above yours into Amazon search and here it is!
Cool, thanks

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Shut Up Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more

Add Some Power to First Generation Snapdragon CPUs

Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more

Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more