Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Sony Ericsson Stock MOD [Final] [Updated 10/05/2012]

Tip us?
 
dewanshu93
Old
#31  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 854
Posts: 538
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielVengeance View Post
hi Dewanshu93

i love your work, feels like i got new phone, even got scratch here and there, haha. well my post here just to let you know, that i appreciate your work btw, if you can include timescape or facebook inside experia, will be awesome. not asking tho, just an opinion.
I try to port it...
But the problem is that these things make ROM very laggy n slow
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to dewanshu93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kkkhattak
Old
#32  
kkkhattak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 169
Posts: 889
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Peshawar
Please make a .zip file for uninstall.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
 
dewanshu93
Old
#33  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 854
Posts: 538
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkhattak View Post
Please make a .zip file for uninstall.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Restore your backup

Sent from my U20i using XDA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
BlazeXperia
Old
#34  
BlazeXperia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 125
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chennai
Thumbs up Thanks!!

Awesome..Almost Like Stock!!
 
dewanshu93
Old
#35  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 854
Posts: 538
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
[next in ver 3]
--> some minor fixes in lockscreen [done]
-->stock incoming call slider tab [working]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dewanshu93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Evillest
Old
#36  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 134
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: GuangXi Province

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewanshu93 View Post
[next in ver 3]
--> some minor fixes in lockscreen [done]
-->stock incoming call slider tab [working]
Great work! Super man you are!...but.....I cant download it..so sad...

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
 
dewanshu93
Old
#37  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 854
Posts: 538
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evillest View Post
Great work! Super man you are!...but.....I cant download it..so sad...

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
Why??? Whats the problem ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
The Following User Says Thank You to dewanshu93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
arielVengeance
Old
#38  
arielVengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 157
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Johore
i would like to change the launcher to XPERIA S Home Launcher, but i cant. the error is "Application not installed" when i tried to install the apk like usual. i dont understand the first instruction,
Code:
Select Code
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
i mean, i know what he said, to remove user shared apk, but which one is it?i flashed minicm7-2.2.0 and flashed stock mod v2..

can someone test it for me?and if you success-ed, can tell me how? thanks
Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Powered By
Rom: [CM11][4.4.2] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build by Temasek
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel for Omni-CM11 by Lord Boeffla
 
dewanshu93
Old
#39  
dewanshu93's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 854
Posts: 538
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by arielVengeance View Post
i would like to change the launcher to XPERIA S Home Launcher, but i cant. the error is "Application not installed" when i tried to install the apk like usual. i dont understand the first instruction,
Code:
Select Code
1. Remove / uninstall all apps that use the shared user com.sonyericsson.home (older/different versions of: XPERIA Home and various XPERIA widgets).
i mean, i know what he said, to remove user shared apk, but which one is it?i flashed minicm7-2.2.0 and flashed stock mod v2..

can someone test it for me?and if you success-ed, can tell me how? thanks
Remove sony ericsson home v4.1 from /system/app and copy XPERIA S LAUNCHER to system/app and change the permissions to rw-r-r
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LT22i Stock JB 4.1.2 [6.2.A.1.100][ROOTED][CWM 6][Locked BL]



HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
arielVengeance
Old
#40  
arielVengeance's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 157
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Johore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewanshu93 View Post
Remove sony ericsson home v4.1 from /system/app and copy XPERIA S LAUNCHER to system/app and change the permissions to rw-r-r
i tried that too..its not work. i have to restore rom from cwm because i dont have any launcher left, because i removed home se launcher.
Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Powered By
Rom: [CM11][4.4.2] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build by Temasek
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel for Omni-CM11 by Lord Boeffla

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes