Phone (fakes) death!
My phone is shut down and i haven't managed to get it working in any way i could think of. No LED, no vibrating. nothing!
What did i do ? Just normal Everyday usage! New: Got a 64GB microSD card. Used that for 4-6 days without any problems! Switched from Pop3 to Active Exchange mail server to get Push emails. worked fine! Used an Canadian USB to micro USB cable (original SE Jack!) to charge phone.
Used it the whole day normaly. was on 64% battery at lunch, used it to brows the web, checked some e-mails
Then! around 3-4pm i felt the virbating. Took a look at my phone. 15% Battery! W00t? No idea why ? it was idle in my pocket! 3-10 minutes Later i felt a 2nd virbrating. And phone went off! Forever! RIP.
The Battery is still alive! Got a multimeter here, still 3.7Volt !
Pluged USB to computer and connected with Phone! Nothing happened! Even after 2h. and battery is still on 3.7V.
What i Tried:
Press Power button for 30sec
Press Power button for 3 minutes
Press Power button and back.
Take battery out.
Return Battery while USB is connected.
Return Battery while USB is connected and i press back
Return Battery while usb is connected and i press Power and Back
Any1 a genious idea how i could safe it ? i think i'm not on waranty anymore(not sure though...)