FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[CLOSED THREAD] [ROM] Magnolia Final 1.3.2

1,960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,433

By sk806, Senior Member on 21st December 2010, 11:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2012, 06:44 PM |#2051  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile Still Love Magnolia Rom the most!
I just wanted to mention this, although this ROM has been around a while and some may consider it "old" I still think it's the best and fastest ROM I have tried on an HTC Incredible. I tired Gingersense and Ice Cream Sandwich, I really don't know what makes them so different from FROYO but I can say the newer ROMs aren't as nice. I especially like the notification menu in Magnolia, way more functional than others.

I love Magnolia Rom so much I have bought about 10 HTC Incredibles from eBay, rooted and flashed them with Magonlia ROM, and sold them to my customers since I'm an authorize PagePlus cellular dealer. If anyone is interested, we have a site www.pageplus-phone.com and the service is as good as Verizon, but much cheaper. Any questions please contact me privately or through my site as I don't want to get too off topic on this thread=) Thanks for listening and keeping Magnolia alive. And thanks again Steve, you are a legend you may not realize yet!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread