FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Erikmm MIUI Revenge mtd[6/1/12] Q & A

2,393 posts
Thanks Meter: 330
 
By John McClane, Senior Member on 29th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th April 2012, 06:21 PM |#21  
eb13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Has anyone else tried bluetooth yet?

It turns on, scans and discovers devices but I haven't got it to connect to any.

When trying to pair and connect to my Samsung headset bluetooth turns itself off and back on but won't even pair.

When connecting to my Lg stereo headset it just says connecting and does nothing but when I pushed the play button on headset it started the music player but it was not rooting audio to the headset, it was playing from the phone speaker. I could play, pause and skip songs though :D

Would be nice to have BT working

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
 
 
30th April 2012, 06:30 PM |#22  
eb13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie138

the "H" that shows up next to the signal bars means it is running 4G. That's what I've been told before, so I hope I'm right. lol :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

It does run in 4g. My has said 3g a lot but for some reason it's when i'm connected to UMTS (which is still 4g just not HSPA+)

from what t mobile teaches it's and my understanding 4g is mostly a hardware and network dependency. Most newer 3g phones are rated for higher than 3g speeds and 4g is backwards compatible. So the device will handle as much data as it's made for. But as long as you have a 4g phone and 4g network then you're running 4g

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
30th April 2012, 06:32 PM |#23  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eb13

Has anyone else tried bluetooth yet?

It turns on, scans and discovers devices but I haven't got it to connect to any.

When trying to pair and connect to my Samsung headset bluetooth turns itself off and back on but won't even pair.

When connecting to my Lg stereo headset it just says connecting and does nothing but when I pushed the play button on headset it started the music player but it was not rooting audio to the headset, it was playing from the phone speaker. I could play, pause and skip songs though :D

Would be nice to have BT working

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

If you can get me a log then ill be happy to look into it. Zombie gave me a pinch to zoom log. So if u can get me Bluetooth log id appreciate it
30th April 2012, 06:46 PM |#24  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eb13

sdcard/miui/screen_cap



Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Screen shots not in there. I tried twice

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
30th April 2012, 06:50 PM |#25  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie138

Screen shots not in there. I tried twice

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Its an issue I'm trying to fix atm
30th April 2012, 07:00 PM |#26  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

Its an issue I'm trying to fix atm

Oh ok lol. I thought I was doing something wrong again haha :P

Whenever you get a chance hit me up on gtalk
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
30th April 2012, 07:06 PM |#27  
Beastmode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie138

Oh ok lol. I thought I was doing something wrong again haha :P

Whenever you get a chance hit me up on gtalk
Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Np I think I got Bluetooth fixed now and yea I will but got school today so it'll have to be til the afternoon
30th April 2012, 07:10 PM |#28  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

Np I think I got Bluetooth fixed now and yea I will but got school today so it'll have to be til the afternoon

No prob

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
30th April 2012, 07:40 PM |#29  
eb13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmm

If you can get me a log then ill be happy to look into it. Zombie gave me a pinch to zoom log. So if u can get me Bluetooth log id appreciate it

As soon as I have time to mess with it again I will (effing mondays!) :D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium
30th April 2012, 10:21 PM |#30  
Zombie138's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Has anyone else noticed their bars disappeared but the connection is still good? In writing this the bars were gone but then suddenly reappeared

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
30th April 2012, 11:21 PM |#31  
Juls317's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indy
Thanks Meter: 251
 
More
Can someone confirm that Foursquare will install properly?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes