well, upon further investigation ... i found the problem..
i may have accidently put the battery in the wrong direction. positive to the negative and vice versa.
as in the picture, the IC "TriQuint" was found damaged. i found a small hole near the "I" of the logo TriQuint. Because of wrong connection of the battery this IC got damaged. The phone itself was turning on perfectly, but even though i used the battery of another phone which was around 80% charged, this phone always showed battery at around 5% mark. Also at first i thought that the battery was heating up, but actually the board was.
So now this IC is damaged, and in my part of the world, THIS IC IS NOT AVAILABLE.
anyone, FROM ANYWHERE, who can help me. .. please help me out to find this IC so i can get my phone to start working again ..