5,597,647 Members 32,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Tip us?

zackiddo
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Thumbs up STRANGE!!!!

Its very strange for me that i've read all the comments from others who is installed this rom with problem... Im used this rom since v13 till v15 now without any problem at all... LockedBL... Installed first time all the rom (followed OP exactly) doesnt harm my device... All apps works perfectly without problem on my LockedBL device..

Credit to Feravolt with this amazing rom since v13 and looking forward for the latest FeraLab v16 The Power....

KEEP IT UP BRO!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zackiddo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kirti_grewal
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Can someone answer this

when I flash the enlighten zip my home button doesn't work & the lockscreen doesn't show up??

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

xenneco
Old
(Last edited by xenneco; 30th April 2012 at 01:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
I think that your rom could be tweaked to Go Launcher EX
Good work to Fera.
Greetings
I am Spanish

xPlayGunZ
Old
Thanks Meter 545

DONATE TO ME
My home button doesn't wake up my phone. Further, the stock xperia s theme is not fully stock hehe. Some animations and icons aren't from xperia s.

Im addicted to v15 it's AWESOME!
Like a boss

nanodroid
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilonikhil View Post
after v15, I am not able to send messages. I am receiving messages but not able to send. it only shows sending. In setting I tried to find MSG center no, which is not available. my customer care is asking to refresh msg cntr no. plz help in dis regard.
Can you tell us more info, have you unlocked sim, bootloader, kernel version, baseband, etc?? Mines works fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPlayGunZ View Post
My home button doesn't wake up my phone. Further, the stock xperia s theme is not fully stock hehe. Some animations and icons aren't from xperia s.

Im addicted to v15 it's AWESOME!
Reinstall and make sure that you select the option 'Home button wakes phone from standby' in custom installation.

nanodroid
Old
(Last edited by nanodroid; 30th April 2012 at 02:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Feravolt:

Can you explain how has this been modified?
Also regarding kernel tweaks, do we need to download a different version or the rom will 'control' the kernel? Do you think this could bring any wlods man...
- New Edify scripting: does that mean we install though CWM?

Thanks bud! Cannot wait to try this one out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snap 2012-04-30 at 13.52.47.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	1032609  

GuilhermeXOT
Old
Thanks Meter 56

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelmejor46 View Post
I think that your rom could be tweaked to Go Launcher EX
Good work to Fera.
Greetings
Or maybe the possibility to create folders inside app drawer would be enough!

StaticGTF
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Hi all

Someone asked this before a dozen or so pages back, but that bloke never got any answer so here goes again...

When using the built-in browser at the Google.com search site, the page has always before asked about my location and displayed in a sleek html5/flash kind of way... Now it seems to display in a plain mobile mode, which isn't at all that pleasing on the eye...

Is there any way to fix this of is it just something I'll have to get used to. The reason I want that location aware version of the Google site is that I often use the Places function to locate diners and coffee-shops as I'm travelling quite frequently.

3Dota
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticGTF View Post
Hi all

Someone asked this before a dozen or so pages back, but that bloke never got any answer so here goes again...

When using the built-in browser at the Google.com search site, the page has always before asked about my location and displayed in a sleek html5/flash kind of way... Now it seems to display in a plain mobile mode, which isn't at all that pleasing on the eye...

Is there any way to fix this of is it just something I'll have to get used to. The reason I want that location aware version of the Google site is that I often use the Places function to locate diners and coffee-shops as I'm travelling quite frequently.
hmm ...
actually ... there's option in "settings" to enable location ... might be you can check the option on ...
n don't forget to turn your gps on for better accuracy

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2
Currently on ...
Fera's Kernel ... v3.6 'n v20 with ext4

with backup
Achotjan's Stock Replacement v2 n ext4

goothu99
Old
Thanks Meter 3
lock bl, v15

i'm experiencing a mms issue, can't receive or send
i tried to reset to default apn settings and wiped dalvik cache, fix permissions
is there a solution?

thanks

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece