Tip us?

JasonK75
Old
Thanks Meter 309

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj21o View Post
T.C.P or jafterdark,

Can either of you please send us a link to where this is updated every week? Because I cannot find it anywhere. I looked all over MIUI.US, XDA, Google, etc. I want to bookmark the location, but I literally cannot find it ANYWHERE.

Sent from my GSII.
We are trying to get the download at miui.us working right again but having a issue or two. The latest links are just posted here in the thread. For example, the one from the 13th is pages back and you can use that link. You are right, we need to give one of them the thread to help out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Join Dropbox and get more free space.
The Following User Says Thank You to JasonK75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dj21o
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonK75 View Post
We are trying to get the download at miui.us working right again but having a issue or two. The latest links are just posted here in the thread. For example, the one from the 13th is pages back and you can use that link. You are right, we need to give one of them the thread to help out.

Yeah because I didn't even see the ROM on MIUI.US, so hopefully someone tells us when the next version is out. I'm loving it right now, but the lag, sdcard and display issues gotta get fixed. Awesome work TCP and jafterdark.

Sent from my GSII.

countryteazer
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Does anyone have a fix for the phantom voicemail notification? I've tried just about all of the hacked phone.apk's that work on cm9 and aokp but apparently they're not compatible. Would be greatly appreciative!

T.C.P
Old
Thanks Meter 3603

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonK75 View Post

Were gonna make a new thread later today so look out for that

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T.C.P For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chonkers
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hey guys, my internal SD is not showing but my external SD shows through estrong.
I saw threads of the opposite. Has anyone have the same issue with the latest build??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Dj21o
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.P View Post
Were gonna make a new thread later today so look out for that

Thank you!!!

Sent from my GSII.

androidchicano27
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My sd card mass storage wont show up on my computer when i mount it, Only my internal storage. Anyway to fix this?

geoffwells7
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidchicano27 View Post
My sd card mass storage wont show up on my computer when i mount it, Only my internal storage. Anyway to fix this?
You may wanna read a bit more. Lots of things are broke as this is still in alpha state. I wouldn't even call it Alpha. Have patience as source will drop one day. If you are looking for a good daily ICS ROM, try anakonda

Tags
i called you a spleen, ti^yfo