Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GUIDES/TOOLS]Making Developing/Flashing/Returning to Stock Easier

OP Kaleptik

30th April 2012, 06:44 AM   |  #151  
Senior Member
Flag Hopewell
Thanks Meter: 78
 
1,597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Well, I never got around to using the spare PC, because I'm lazy and found something else to do with my time. If I can't get it going, can you fix me up using team viewer?

Sent from abroad on something handheld.....
30th April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #152  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
3,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzmotoninja83

Well, I never got around to using the spare PC, because I'm lazy and found something else to do with my time. If I can't get it going, can you fix me up using team viewer?

Sent from abroad on something handheld.....

Yeah. I can.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: CM9 / MIUI
30th April 2012, 10:24 PM   |  #153  
Senior Member
Flag Hopewell
Thanks Meter: 78
 
1,597 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
well, after trying this on a different pc, nomatter which way i try to use this program, if i have the modded HOSTS file in place where it needs to be, it says something about how the LG servers are down and that i need to try again...... if i use the orig hosts file it tells me that my phone is up to date........ i hate lg phones, well..... not hate but still not as easy as it was for Samsung and other phones ive had in the past.... hell, even the x10a didnt frustrate me this much.......... lmk when you would be able to teamviewer my computer and get it going for me....... ill gladly donate whatever i can as a thank you
3rd May 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #154  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
3,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzmotoninja83

well, after trying this on a different pc, nomatter which way i try to use this program, if i have the modded HOSTS file in place where it needs to be, it says something about how the LG servers are down and that i need to try again...... if i use the orig hosts file it tells me that my phone is up to date........ i hate lg phones, well..... not hate but still not as easy as it was for Samsung and other phones ive had in the past.... hell, even the x10a didnt frustrate me this much.......... lmk when you would be able to teamviewer my computer and get it going for me....... ill gladly donate whatever i can as a thank you

I can TeamViewer either today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the delayed response. I have college finals.
3rd May 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #155  
latinohot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag all over the u.s.a
Thanks Meter: 190
 
1,801 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

I can TeamViewer either today or tomorrow.

Sorry for the delayed response. I have college finals.

I guess if it's OK I can also team viewer you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to latinohot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2012, 07:22 AM   |  #156  
Senior Member
Flag Usa
Thanks Meter: 15
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Smile Thanks for the help. Everyone from xda
thanks for the great help bud
The Following User Says Thank You to cisco150 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #157  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
do we have a stock GB flashable? for example, if I wanted to go back to stock from CM.
24th May 2012, 06:13 AM   |  #158  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
3,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotagoldfish

do we have a stock GB flashable? for example, if I wanted to go back to stock from CM.

Do you mean a clockwork zip?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: AOKP / MIUI
24th May 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #159  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Lestat

Do you mean a clockwork zip?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: AOKP / MIUI

Yes.
24th May 2012, 06:29 PM   |  #160  
Kaleptik's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,233
 
3,786 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotagoldfish

Yes.

No, not at this time. I'll have to borrow a friend's Thrill so I can make one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II w/ DUAL BOOT: AOKP / MIUI

The Following User Says Thank You to Kaleptik For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes