Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 41,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS releasing in canada

Tip us?

defconoi
Old
Thanks Meter 1944

DONATE TO ME
Nice I wonder if their pics build is better than at&T's I'm guessing it is with less bloat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
Like my work? Consider donating.

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husam2011 View Post
Nobody would notice it inside pages and pages of that ics thread. And yes you can use it on t989 when its released.
Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not. There is already a thread for this type of talk and it has been linked. Hopefully I am not the first person to report this post, please guys...everyone do your part. If you see a post out of place report to the post and correct the offenders. There is not room for anything else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *

oldmacnut
Old
Thanks Meter 446

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not. There is already a thread for this type of talk and it has been linked. Hopefully I am not the first person to report this post, please guys...everyone do your part. If you see a post out of place report to the post and correct the offenders. There is not room for anything else

Thank you Dr. Cooper.

/s

Joe USer
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougshell View Post
Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not.
I've done it for a few years (23 on & off fwiw). It's not a fun task balancing what the users want vs what's actually good for the community vs what generates revenue.

Honestly though, it's mostly busywork taking care of reported threads. j/k

relldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Yet another ics thread, guess some people are better than others and are subject to ignore what's been said a million times.

Anyway ics been running on the T989 via SR leak for a while now... Its not even that serious anymore

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA
Phone: Galaxy S4(White)
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 (White)
The Old: HD2, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus
xda-the-worlds-greatest-developers
Xbox Live: Daymarez

Dougshell
Old
Thanks Meter 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe USer View Post
I've done it for a few years (23 on & off fwiw). It's not a fun task balancing what the users want vs what's actually good for the community vs what generates revenue.

Honestly though, it's mostly busywork taking care of reported threads. j/k
I understand I did it for six in the ultimate noob scene...consoles.

Just wish more people would report and less would flame

NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here

Step666
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husam2011 View Post
Nobody would notice it inside pages and pages of that ics thread. And yes you can use it on t989 when its released.
That's not for you to say.

All ICS-related discussions go in the sticky.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Step666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe