Lost dialer app

OP omegadraconis

30th April 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #11  
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 74

258 posts
Donate to Me
More
well this is interesting! at least i feel better in knowing it isn't dependent on debellare. and to make it better my other rom has the fix?

Everything going on is interesting! the dialer disappearing, double not able to flash anything, others having issues flashing debellare, bricking logans phone???

I guess it isn't that much but still is interesting!
30th April 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
some more info
Something I noticed while poking around today was that in the case of my phone the dialertabactivity.apk file size is different from the one in EC09Debinged.tar.gz. The one from the EC09Debinged.tar.gz is 755.86k, while the one I pulled from the phone is 650.91k. I also took a look inside the apk files and noticed the dates were different on several files. The defective file has an cert.rsa file dated jun 10 2009. The working file has an cert.rsa dated jun 22 2011 which seemed to match the other files in the system/app folder. Is anyone else seeing the same thing on their phones?
30th April 2012, 04:52 AM   |  #13  
Flag Huntsville Tx
Thanks Meter: 214

895 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegadraconis

Something I noticed while poking around today was that in the case of my phone the dialertabactivity.apk file size is different from the one in EC09Debinged.tar.gz. The one from the EC09Debinged.tar.gz is 755.86k, while the one I pulled from the phone is 650.91k. I also took a look inside the apk files and noticed the dates were different on several files. The defective file has an cert.rsa file dated jun 10 2009. The working file has an cert.rsa dated jun 22 2011 which seemed to match the other files in the system/app folder. Is anyone else seeing the same thing on their phones?

That might mean that the earlier dated one was signed for eclair, and newer one for froyo... Hmmm

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk 2
1st May 2012, 01:43 AM   |  #14  
Flag Buffalo, NY area
Thanks Meter: 101

366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegadraconis

Mine also shows file size of 650.91 but my date is 2008. Still using market dialer myself, as have to read up on abd, no experience in it.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
1st May 2012, 03:06 AM   |  #15  
Flag Wa State
Thanks Meter: 192

879 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJW979

Mine also shows file size of 650.91 but my date is 2008. Still using market dialer myself, as have to read up on abd, no experience in it.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

Just use rootexplorer etc and delete current apk and copy and paste new one from sdcard.
Reboot cwm
Delete cache and dalvik
Reboot

Mmmm

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ciscogee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread