[Q] Stupid Dell Venue and MMS settings!!!!

OP jaedah513

1st May 2012, 10:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
I cannot receive pictures on my dell venue pro. I can send but can't receive. Everytime I go to EM and then MMS settings to set up APN it always says "ERROR 1" when I hit "APPLY". Cincinnati Bell is my carrier and they even tried walking me through it and it didnt help. When I go to phone info, it says "CARRIER: FACTORY IMAGE". What does that mean? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! My phone also said it had an update but it only upgraded to the 7392. Please help me guys!!!!
2nd May 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
More
The last time I had an issue with MMS, I had to hard reset the device 3 times in a row to get everything in proper working order. That was back @ 7008.
3rd May 2012, 02:13 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Miami, FloriDuh
Thanks Meter: 82

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaedah513

I cannot receive pictures on my dell venue pro. I can send but can't receive. Everytime I go to EM and then MMS settings to set up APN it always says "ERROR 1" when I hit "APPLY". Cincinnati Bell is my carrier and they even tried walking me through it and it didnt help. When I go to phone info, it says "CARRIER: FACTORY IMAGE". What does that mean? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! My phone also said it had an update but it only upgraded to the 7392. Please help me guys!!!!

I'm assuming that you have your correct apn in settings>cellular and that your phone is SIM unlocked. You need to set up your carrier here and reboot before changing your MMS settings in EM. BTW, I've only gotten "error 1" when I've tried to edit MMS without my SIM card installed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread