Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

32Gb class 4 sandisk microSD 14.99$

Tip us?

collinsac24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Thumbs up 32Gb class 4 sandisk microSD 14.99$

1saleaday.com has 32gb class 4sandisk micro sd's that come with a sd card adapter for 14.99 each only available for the next 12 hours
http://1saleaday.com/wireless/

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Lock-N-Load
Old
Thanks Meter 267
its a good deal to be sure but not a really great deal.. Google can show up prices in the $25 delivered range as this one is about $20 delivered and Amazon - more trusted to me - has $21 delivered.
/** SGS3 (rooted & stock ROM) **/
/** OG Droid (rooted & OC'd & all hacked up) **/
/** Want TF201 Ad Hoc WiFi under ICS?? I SOLVED IT! - Asus fixed it **/

collinsac24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
yea the site is somewhat new to me as well but i have ordered a few things from here already and i have not had a problem yet. I've ordered two cards just a moment ago final price is 39$. just wanted to share the info

(i just ordered a 32gb from amazon about 2weeks ago and the cheapest i was able to find was 28$ -shipping)

collinsac24
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Here's the pics proving I got my package just to give a little credibility to the site just in case I share another great deal

Sidenote:kinda weird I didn't receive a receipt in the package though

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD appClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335500363842.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1026816Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335500383287.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	1026817Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335500400490.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	1026818

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
1saleaday is completely legit and trustworthy!! I have ordered ffrom them many times and never had a issue. Do expect shipping time take a couple of weeks, but if your ok with that then your fine. Keep an eye on them as they will probably offer them again in the near future. I ordered 3 of those a few months back and they all 3 were perfect. One is in my Prime right now and one in my Evo 3D. I paid either $25 or $30 each when I bought mine. About 1.5 year ago the cheapest you could buy these cards for(name brand like SanDisk anyway) was $60-70, which I did for my Evo 4G back then....

Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me

pileot
Old
Thanks Meter 184

DONATE TO ME
I know with SD, MicroSD, and USB flash storage (not exclusively) are commonly sold on ebay as higher capacities than they really are. Theres lots of guides on google for checking your cards to make sure they are legit.

Not that i doubt the reputation or trustworthyness of the source, its just always a good idea to check.

Also, make sure you dont lose it. Im still annoyed about my 16gig class 10 card i lost the other day, popped out on me and i didnt notice. i was not a happy camper.
If what I said was remotely helpful the thanks button is right there, only takes a second.