Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,130 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mini Miui x10 mini pro Beta 2!!!

Tip us?

kopbem37
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopbem37 View Post
please signe this site for us to get working camera libs !
http://www.change.org/petitions/open...m=friends_wall
Phone history Nokia 3310-Sony walkman-Sony xperia x8-Sony xperia x10mini-Htc Desire hd-Sony Xperia Arc-Sony-Lg nexus 4-Sony xperia ray-Sony xperia u-Lg nexus 4

Current devices
Lg nexus 4
Asus nexus 7
Xperia U

ponext
Old
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
can we use any apps camera on market to get it working?

Wheel of life

x10man
Old
Thanks Meter 225
No. Its like when you plug a playstation eye camera into a windows pc for the first time. No driver so it cant use it same thing applies to our camera and ICS to put iit simply

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black (Current)
Nexus 7 2012 (RIP 2012-2013, cracked glass and digitiser, too expensive to replace)
Blackberry Curve 9320 (Rest in pieces, as I smashed you with a baseball bat for being so terrible. No clue why I bought one)
Xperia X10 Mini Pro (RIP 2010-2013, dead screen cable)

smallz2k
Old
(Last edited by smallz2k; 2nd May 2012 at 12:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponext View Post
Stop develop another MIUI rom. Because every single miui rom has the same bug. there is no point to have new rom with same problem. it is better to find how to make the existing rom fully working and stable rom for daily used, both for work and entertainment.
READ page 1 before making such comments

P.S I used this alot even when paul dropped it to work on cm9-has this version had the Qualcomms Adreno-libs added?
Ive read somewere too that someone(nAa maybe?) has the cam working on cm9 Robyn -same cam mods as x10m.p so i suppose when released this will help you on this ROM too
Edit:
Camera fix is being released later today on the Robyn i think, and Stelios will be applying it to KANG cm9 so i guess that means MIUI will be good too
As the late great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm far too drunk to taste this chicken!"

naw3x
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
i LOVE this rom, i can not even put into words how greatful i am for this rom, will you marry me fellow swede?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic3918152_1.gif

smallz2k
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Default Launcher?

<Miui Launcher keeps FC and all Icons overlapping now ....anyone else have the same?
As the late great Colonel Sanders once said "I'm far too drunk to taste this chicken!"

naw3x
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
I just uninstalled MIUI launcher and it's not complaining anymore, about the overlapping just install another launcher

smallz2k
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by naw3x View Post
I just uninstalled MIUI launcher and it's not complaining anymore, about the overlapping just install another launcher
are you sure its not a screen density issue?..il try anyway thnx

naw3x
Old
Thanks Meter 7

DONATE TO ME
well, it's not overlapping with zeam launcher, but it sure does look like the density is a tad off :/

qtu
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Regarding the MiUI Launcher, remember that MiUI wasn't meant for LDPI. Some hardcore modding for the launcher must ve done.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using XDA
"Close your eyes and lean on me, when you feel afraid, when you lose your way. My love, I'll be there just for you."
-qtu@xda
Sendo S2 > Sony Ericsson K700i > Sony Ericsson G502 > Nokia N82 > Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Try GG-ROM) > Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro (Powered by nAa Kernel and ICS)