5,597,397 Members 31,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]"X10S" |v9 Final released FTF File| 21/07/2012 |xperia s firmware ported to x10

Tip us?

mhdsanto85
Old
(Last edited by mhdsanto85; 1st May 2012 at 03:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 130

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tof37 View Post
Screenshot option is in main zip .. you can choose to only have reboot option in addon zip with aroma installer ...

@everyone
Does aroma installer works well for everyone ?
(no bug but I struggled hard with it to configure it)

Btw once in aroma press menu button (hardware) to have option
Yeah! it is working flawlessly!!!

its confirmed that wifi works using the Champs semc kernel

ilamaan
Old
(Last edited by ilamaan; 1st May 2012 at 03:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyoum View Post
v8-final
You should follow the instructions on this post and use the base on that post. I didn't get any problems. Just the wifi connecting problem. But fixed that too with a bit of work. I guess Tof37 is going to provide us a fix for wifi sometime soon. I have PMed him about how I got it fixed.

1st. Simply, install base and reboot into that stock base without flashing any other thing.
2nd. Reboot into recovery and install main rom .zip and without reboot right after the main rom,
3rd. Install the addon .zip next,
4th. Wifi modules (if necessary..it will be needed if you use a custom kernel and if there is a specific wifi module for it)
Reboot to rom and there shouldn't be any problem. Just there might be problems with connecting to wifi on some kernels.

The Following User Says Thank You to ilamaan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bodomfan
Old
Thanks Meter 4070

DONATE TO ME
Best way of reinstalling apps/data without problems occuring??

Sent from my X10S using xda premium

PHONE:Samsung Galaxy S2

FIRMWARE:Jellybean

NETWORK:3 UK

Tof37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2561

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan View Post

I always been using titanium backup and never had problem :D

Sent from my X10S using XDA
If you like my work, and want to help me click here to donate

Semc Debrand Engine Contributor

Member of Team XSonX10
---------------------------------------------------------
My contributions on XDA

Achotjan's remplacement Stock- Light Version

X10s Rom

Fast java sources decompiler

bodomfan
Old
Thanks Meter 4070

DONATE TO ME
Ok bud cheers

PHONE:Samsung Galaxy S2

FIRMWARE:Jellybean

NETWORK:3 UK

ilamaan
Old
(Last edited by ilamaan; 1st May 2012 at 03:43 PM.) Reason: spelling mistakes and grammar
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan View Post

For apps, you can use ASTRO file manager to backup apps. Then go to sdcard/backups/ and copy the "apps" folder to flashtool/custom folder and replace with the apps folder there.

After you install every rom, turn usb debugging on and connect phone. (phone must be switched ON) then open flashtool and click the icon next to the "dust bin". That should install all the apps you backed up and copied to custom/apps folder on flashtool. You also need to have the usb debugging drivers installed.

For data, SMS can be backed up through apps like SMS Backup & Restore from market.
Other data like settings of system apps is not good to restore to other roms because it can cause a lot of problems.
Titanium backup can be used to restore and backup data of games and other data of apps from market I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilamaan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sakisus
Old
Thanks Meter 3
[QUOTE=Tof37;25514745]take off the battery and reboot ... if still the same reflash the rom

Hi and thanks again! I tried rebooting but it didnt work. I reflashed the stock GB and tried the base and same thing, it would get stuck to "Sony Ericsson" for over half an hour. Of course I couldnt get to Xrecovery, so reflash/reroot/reinstall Xrecovery and so on. Finally I bypassed the base and installed the "main" on top os stock GB but it wasnt working well... Unresponsive touchscreen, some buttons worked some didnt... it was a mess.
And yes I did install the "init.d" zip after the base. I dont know what else to try and what I am doing wrong... I restored back the V7 now and waiting.

loyoum
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilamaan View Post
You should follow the instructions on this post and use the base on that post. I didn't get any problems. Just the wifi connecting problem. But fixed that too with a bit of work. I guess Tof37 is going to provide us a fix for wifi sometime soon. I have PMed him about how I got it fixed.

1st. Simply, install base and reboot into that stock base without flashing any other thing.
2nd. Reboot into recovery and install main rom .zip and without reboot right after the main rom,
3rd. Install the addon .zip next,
4th. Wifi modules (if necessary..it will be needed if you use a custom kernel and if there is a specific wifi module for it)
Reboot to rom and there shouldn't be any problem. Just there might be problems with connecting to wifi on some kernels.

Thx for your help. And I'll try it again.

brucar
Old
(Last edited by brucar; 1st May 2012 at 04:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhdsanto85 View Post
Yeah! it is working flawlessly!!!

its confirmed that wifi works using the Champs semc kernel
hi

where can I find the Champs semc kernel ?

i have problems whit the conection of wifi....

cumps

edit: finded

wo88les
Old
Thanks Meter 382
The way I do it. Create nandroid backup and also backup Contacts from contacts app. Backup all of my major software using titanium backup and create titanium install zip. then I flash the Rom in the order tof Recommends. Then I simply restore my contacts and major apps again and it all runs fine, I had 1 slight issue restoring apps with titanium but that's because I didn't update market to play store first. Iv had 0 reboots and the only force close I had is with xda app

Thanks. :)

Sent from my x10s v8 Final

Tags
championswimmer, firmware port, tof37, x10s, x10s v8 final, xperia s, xperia s apps x10, xperia x10s