Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 41,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME]ICS Real3D Edition GB - The True Experience Of Ice Cream Sandwich [02/03/2012]

Tip us?

stheking
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jus23 View Post
hi! just wanna ask if i can put the .zip file in external instead of internal?i cant seem to access my internal in cwm.. im using o3d su760 korean version stock rom,rooted and deodexed it already..
yes, you can put it in external sd card

nsak
Old
(Last edited by nsak; 28th April 2012 at 03:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Good morning, yesterday I tried to install that theme to an optimus 3d of one friend...in the phone I have installed the Thaiz 2.7.1 rom and I did all of the wipes before installing the theme. My problem is that I have the issue with the high usage of the CPU. I downloaded the boot.zip from the link posted in the previous page (poweron.mp3 and poweroff.mp3 links seems to have a problem) but I didn't understand what exactly I should do with it. Tried with es file explorer to delete the existing poweron/off.mp3 and poweron.raw files from rom in order to replace them with the ones from boot.zip but I was unable to delete these files even if I had the Root Explorer option checked at es file explorer. Please give some instructions in order to solve this problem because it is such a nice theme and my friend wants it in his optimus. Thank's in advance.

lynn0r
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinas_88 View Post
Thanks a lot for a theme..
finally works on my phone as well.. )

here some tips for a new droiders.. cause i'm exactly the same, so I would like share my experience..

follow these step by step, if u have original gingerbread ROM :

1. Root your device
2. Download Rom Manager to you phone from Google store, then you will have it open app: flash CWM recovery and back up current ROM
3. Download de-odex ROM in ZIP file to laptop "DO NOT UNZIP" it ( I use ThiaiZ03D 2.4GB )
4. On your phone go to settings -> applications -> unknown sources (put tick on it)
5. settings-> applications -> development -> usb debugging (put tick on it as well)
6. plug ur phone to laptop by usb cable and copy de-odex rom ZIP file straight to internal card (not into folder)
7. unplug device and boot your phone into CWM (hold Vol Down, 3D & Power Button) :
* Wipe Catch
* Wipe Dalwik catch (It is in Advanced menu)
8. Select 'Install ZIP from SD Card'
9. Select 'Choose Zip from SD Card'
10. Then select the .ZIP file you downloaded
11. Wait for install and reboot your system
12. Play a bit with your phone (check you all accounts as e-mail, facebook, tweeter, google store or etc. and download few apps because you CANNOT install this theme on fresh ROM)
13. After a bit finally you can download this Theme and install it (back to 6 - 11 steps)
14. If you still have some errors on home screen then download the PATCH from this page -> copy patch.zip file to internal memory -> boot your phone into CWM -> install ZIP from Internal memory -> select patch.zip file -> wait to install, reboot your system.. Should work.

If I can do it, so means that you can do it too..
I've tried it on ThiaiZ03D 2.7.1. I have many crash messages on my screen although i have installed the patch.

BIBUBO BCJ
Old
Thanks Meter 22
noob question, but If I don't install this themes in ThiaiZ03D 2.7.1, Will I need to change my boot sound to decrease CPU%?

xbsall
Old
(Last edited by xbsall; 30th April 2012 at 11:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2905
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsak View Post
Good morning, yesterday I tried to install that theme to an optimus 3d of one friend...in the phone I have installed the Thaiz 2.7.1 rom and I did all of the wipes before installing the theme. My problem is that I have the issue with the high usage of the CPU. I downloaded the boot.zip from the link posted in the previous page (poweron.mp3 and poweroff.mp3 links seems to have a problem) but I didn't understand what exactly I should do with it. Tried with es file explorer to delete the existing poweron/off.mp3 and poweron.raw files from rom in order to replace them with the ones from boot.zip but I was unable to delete these files even if I had the Root Explorer option checked at es file explorer. Please give some instructions in order to solve this problem because it is such a nice theme and my friend wants it in his optimus. Thank's in advance.
The easiest thing to do is replace them in the real3d zip file and then flash them again..

That will work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn0r
I've tried it on ThiaiZ03D 2.7.1. I have many crash messages on my screen although i have installed the patch.
Used it also in 2.7.1 . works ok.
clean cache and dalvik and flash it again.
Ported V30B ICS ROM for P920 total downloads: over 31000 .
Post your questions on threads. PM's will not be answered.

Click here to see all my threads on XDA-Developer's Forum.

lynn0r
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbsall View Post
Used it also in 2.7.1 . works ok.
clean cache and dalvik and flash it again.
no improvement when clean cache and dalvik :/

jus23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stheking View Post
yes, you can put it in external sd card
Thanks! Already tested the theme but im stuck In a bootloop.. I think my su760 is not compatible with the theme

Sent from my LG-SU760 using XDA

yourguitarist
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn0r View Post
no improvement when clean cache and dalvik :/
Did you try installing the theme right after you installed the rom? Or did you boot up the rom first?

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

lynn0r
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourguitarist View Post
Did you try installing the theme right after you installed the rom? Or did you boot up the rom first?

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA
I have boot up the rom first and i have installes some apps..

Marcosuper7
Old
Thanks Meter 377
I lose any data/settings if I do
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache?

AcuraTeam V.20P_MOD_ICS_1300/100

Sorry for my English, but remember that I am Spanish and I use google translator.