Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,123 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] im looking to donate to a developer

Tip us?

sslogic
Old
(Last edited by prbassplayer; 1st May 2012 at 04:55 PM.) Reason: Removed the attachment
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] im looking to donate to a developer

i need a app for my daughters phone edited because she is pretty savvy with the android operating system, the app is the covert install for accutracking.com tracking agent when it installs it shows up in the apliocation manager as atapp, not real knotisable but she i think she would uninstall it just cuz she doesnt know what it is, there is no icon in the drawer and lookout doesnt find it, what i need it to do is most importantly install as com.google.android.contacts.sync or something of the sort that looks like a system file, and secondly if possible i would like it to install in the system partition like the amazon mp3 app, so it is hard to remove this second request is not must just a idea i'll pay $20 paypal as soon its done the original file is here let me know if your starting on this project so there isnt a bunch of people trying to compleate this for me, i will post in this thread when the project is started so not to waste peoples time
thanks
Dave

xzillerationer
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Id love to help, but I don't have the knowledge to, and if she's saavy, then she's probably rooted, and might actually browse these forums. She'll also likely turn off location services to conserve battery, like I bet most people do. If its not open source, im pretty sure it'd be against this forum's rules.

Sent from my Liberated Droid 2

sslogic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
it is rooted but thats only because i nrooted it for her and i did ask for permision to alter the app

prbassplayer
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 11,665

DONATE TO ME
Modifying closed source apk are usually frown upon. Using apps to track other people unknowingly can be illegal on some places. For those reason I decided to close this thread.

Cheers
Tags
app rename, dev, donate, money
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe