Thread Closed

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

1st May 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #1561  
Flag DFW
Thanks Meter: 87

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2rrell

That is not working<<<<<

but I just did it. have you done any mods or are you running an app like widgetlocker? how long are you holding the button and softkey?
1st May 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #1562  
Thanks Meter: 612

2,892 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shansmi

but I just did it. have you done any mods or are you running an app like widgetlocker? how long are you holding the button and softkey?

no matter the time frame 0-10 seconds i get no action or sound from the home and power button. locked or unlocked the screen will only take a screen shot with the spen. this sucks. i used to be able to do this.....and no i do not have any mods or scripts nothing...just Troposhere running.
1st May 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #1563  
Flag Red Bluff, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,094

2,814 posts
More
Quote:

no matter the time frame 0-10 seconds i get no action or sound from the home and power button. locked or unlocked the screen will only take a screen shot with the spen. this sucks. i used to be able to do this.....and no i do not have any mods or scripts nothing...just Troposhere running.

hMMM, WORKS FOR ME AS WELL. JUST TRIED IT....
1st May 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #1564  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 57

1,056 posts
More
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked yet, couldn't find it in the OP or through search. How do i change the default animations?(screen changes, menu pop-ups, etc) This twirly, push-up then change thing is just ruining the Troposphere experience i was hoping for. How do i get rid of it??
1st May 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #1565  
Flag DFW

416 posts
More
Quote:

If you cannot take a sc via home and power when holding them down together about 2-3s, there is a problem and I am stumped. This is not a ROM feature but a load feature that started in GB.

Have you re-assigned the home button in Apex or something?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStone641

Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked yet, couldn't find it in the OP or through search. How do i change the default animations?(screen changes, menu pop-ups, etc) This twirly, push-up then change thing is just ruining the Troposphere experience i was hoping for. How do i get rid of it??

page 140....flash the vertigofix zip file.
Last edited by shansmi; 1st May 2012 at 10:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shansmi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #1566  
Thanks Meter: 4

322 posts
anyone having issues with the phone app force closing? I dont have any themes installed, but i use go sms pro as well as whats app. Everytime i click on phone it crashes and i get a contact has crashed error
1st May 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #1567  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 57

1,056 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shansmi

page 140....flash the vertigofix zip file.

Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Also, i've just finished setting up this rom, haven't even gotten around to restoring my apps and it's already locking up on me. I'll be doing normal things (i.e. connecting to my WIFI) and the whole thing will lock. Completely unresponsive. Then i'll get 3-4 buzzes from it and it releases control again. Any ideas what's going on?

The last edition of Seraphim did the same thing to me, but i chocked it up to my own meddling and the slew of apps i installed. Now it looks to be in the new version and happening more often.
1st May 2012, 11:18 PM   |  #1568  
Recognized Developer
Flag Tuscaloosa
Thanks Meter: 4,996

3,432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Press home soft key and power button simistanisly hold for 1sec and release together.
Click click
Screencaptured!

i717 running Seraphim Troposphere Collective ICS with tapatalk2
1st May 2012, 11:20 PM   |  #1569  
Recognized Developer
Flag Tuscaloosa
Thanks Meter: 4,996

3,432 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStone641

Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Also, i've just finished setting up this rom, haven't even gotten around to restoring my apps and it's already locking up on me. I'll be doing normal things (i.e. connecting to my WIFI) and the whole thing will lock. Completely unresponsive. Then i'll get 3-4 buzzes from it and it releases control again. Any ideas what's going on?

The last edition of Seraphim did the same thing to me, but i chocked it up to my own meddling and the slew of apps i installed. Now it looks to be in the new version and happening more often.

Factorydata reset and reflash and run permissions

i717 running Seraphim v2beta Collective ICS with tapatalk2
1st May 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #1570  
Flag DFW

416 posts
More
Test post... Not ran this app in a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to shansmi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread