Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 51,785 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

Tip us?
 
shansmi
Old
#1561  
shansmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2rrell View Post
That is not working<<<<<
but I just did it. have you done any mods or are you running an app like widgetlocker? how long are you holding the button and softkey?
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy GS III

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung GS II SR
Samsung GS II
HTC Inspire
Blackberry: 9700 and 9800 (ran every ROM out there and then some!)
HTC Tilt: de-bloated
Samsung BlackJack: WM6 Leak

Don't forget that thanks button if I helped ya!
 
the2rrell
Old
#1562  
the2rrell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 612
Posts: 2,892
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by shansmi View Post
but I just did it. have you done any mods or are you running an app like widgetlocker? how long are you holding the button and softkey?
no matter the time frame 0-10 seconds i get no action or sound from the home and power button. locked or unlocked the screen will only take a screen shot with the spen. this sucks. i used to be able to do this.....and no i do not have any mods or scripts nothing...just Troposhere running.
Sent from the VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!
 
Rocket42
Old
#1563  
Rocket42's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,094
Posts: 2,814
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Red Bluff, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2rrell View Post
no matter the time frame 0-10 seconds i get no action or sound from the home and power button. locked or unlocked the screen will only take a screen shot with the spen. this sucks. i used to be able to do this.....and no i do not have any mods or scripts nothing...just Troposhere running.
hMMM, WORKS FOR ME AS WELL. JUST TRIED IT....
*Please Hit Thanks If I Have Helped you and I will do the Same *
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free!
http://db.tt/3a2gSr5G
*Once you join and install Dropbox from above link , we'll both get an extra 250MB space. Hooray!*FREE*
_______________________________________
*Samsung Galaxy Note2*
ROM: Anything and Everything
 
SilverStone641
Old
#1564  
SilverStone641's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 1,056
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dallas
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked yet, couldn't find it in the OP or through search. How do i change the default animations?(screen changes, menu pop-ups, etc) This twirly, push-up then change thing is just ruining the Troposphere experience i was hoping for. How do i get rid of it??
Sarcasm. I haz it.
Git yerself a DropBox account!
 
shansmi
Old
(Last edited by shansmi; 1st May 2012 at 10:55 PM.)
#1565  
shansmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW
Quote:
Originally Posted by the2rrell View Post
no matter the time frame 0-10 seconds i get no action or sound from the home and power button. locked or unlocked the screen will only take a screen shot with the spen. this sucks. i used to be able to do this.....and no i do not have any mods or scripts nothing...just Troposhere running.

If you cannot take a sc via home and power when holding them down together about 2-3s, there is a problem and I am stumped. This is not a ROM feature but a load feature that started in GB.


Have you re-assigned the home button in Apex or something?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStone641 View Post
Hey guys, not sure if this has been asked yet, couldn't find it in the OP or through search. How do i change the default animations?(screen changes, menu pop-ups, etc) This twirly, push-up then change thing is just ruining the Troposphere experience i was hoping for. How do i get rid of it??
page 140....flash the vertigofix zip file.
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy GS III

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung GS II SR
Samsung GS II
HTC Inspire
Blackberry: 9700 and 9800 (ran every ROM out there and then some!)
HTC Tilt: de-bloated
Samsung BlackJack: WM6 Leak

Don't forget that thanks button if I helped ya!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shansmi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bimori
Old
#1566  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 322
Join Date: Jun 2006
anyone having issues with the phone app force closing? I dont have any themes installed, but i use go sms pro as well as whats app. Everytime i click on phone it crashes and i get a contact has crashed error
 
SilverStone641
Old
#1567  
SilverStone641's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 1,056
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by shansmi View Post

page 140....flash the vertigofix zip file.
Worked like a charm. Thank you.


Also, i've just finished setting up this rom, haven't even gotten around to restoring my apps and it's already locking up on me. I'll be doing normal things (i.e. connecting to my WIFI) and the whole thing will lock. Completely unresponsive. Then i'll get 3-4 buzzes from it and it releases control again. Any ideas what's going on?

The last edition of Seraphim did the same thing to me, but i chocked it up to my own meddling and the slew of apps i installed. Now it looks to be in the new version and happening more often.
Sarcasm. I haz it.
Git yerself a DropBox account!
 
Johnsondr80
Old
#1568  
Johnsondr80's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,996
Posts: 3,432
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tuscaloosa

 
DONATE TO ME
Press home soft key and power button simistanisly hold for 1sec and release together.
Click click
Screencaptured!


i717 running Seraphim Troposphere Collective ICS with tapatalk2
My Current Devices: GalaxyNote And SkyRocket
If you Would Like to Make a monetary Contribution to the team for their time and energy
Never Required But Greatly Appreciated
 
Johnsondr80
Old
#1569  
Johnsondr80's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,996
Posts: 3,432
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tuscaloosa

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverStone641 View Post
Worked like a charm. Thank you.


Also, i've just finished setting up this rom, haven't even gotten around to restoring my apps and it's already locking up on me. I'll be doing normal things (i.e. connecting to my WIFI) and the whole thing will lock. Completely unresponsive. Then i'll get 3-4 buzzes from it and it releases control again. Any ideas what's going on?

The last edition of Seraphim did the same thing to me, but i chocked it up to my own meddling and the slew of apps i installed. Now it looks to be in the new version and happening more often.
Factorydata reset and reflash and run permissions


i717 running Seraphim v2beta Collective ICS with tapatalk2
My Current Devices: GalaxyNote And SkyRocket
If you Would Like to Make a monetary Contribution to the team for their time and energy
Never Required But Greatly Appreciated
 
shansmi
Old
#1570  
shansmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 416
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DFW
Test post... Not ran this app in a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
Current Device: Samsung Galaxy GS III

Previous Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung GS II SR
Samsung GS II
HTC Inspire
Blackberry: 9700 and 9800 (ran every ROM out there and then some!)
HTC Tilt: de-bloated
Samsung BlackJack: WM6 Leak

Don't forget that thanks button if I helped ya!

The Following User Says Thank You to shansmi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes