Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[UPDATED 4/20][ROM]CyanogenMod 7.2.0-RC1 X2 [BETA]

Tip us?

droidzika
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Sometimes I feel like I'm having the same issue and then I wake up and realize that I'm still on my beautiful RC0 and it's VZW screwing up! Wifi and/or 3g....slower than dirt

Sent from my Sexy beast, MB870 CM7, Using XDA. Rule #1 of leadership: Everything is your fault.
Device: Optimus G Pro
Carrier: ST
Kernel: STOCK | Recovery: STOCK
ROM: Stock Rooted 4.4.2
Radio: STOCK
Previous: Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 | Nexus 5 | Galaxy Nexus | Moto DX2
VZW 1+ONE OPPO <-- CRAPX2

maggard5
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj6503 View Post
My 3G connection, even with the CDMA MODs applied has been significantly worse than it was when I was on Eclispe. Could this be related to the DSP Manager issue?

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
No, dsp manager is just an equalizer.

Sent from my cm7 using XDA

kenjesse
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Cannot think of how DSP would have anything to do with 3g speeds. In the past when problems like this have cropped up and I haven't made any changes that could be the cause I boot into our recovery and wipe cache and dalvik and reboot. More often as not it helps. Sorry I cannot offer anything smarter...lol

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2
“Life is about chasing dreams, if you’re not, it's hard to argue you're living.”
Me (years ago during a lucid moment)

Sprint Galaxy SG3
Moto DX2 (retired)

king..kranium
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaj6503 View Post
My 3G connection, even with the CDMA MODs applied has been significantly worse than it was when I was on Eclispe. Could this be related to the DSP Manager issue?

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
No idea if they are related. .. did u start with a clean slate( SBF)? Also before SBFing I would try a redownload and reflash....

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Omega360
Old
Thanks Meter 29
If you are having slow 3g speeds, try doing a *228, option 2.
For those who don't know, it re-scans and updates your phones local tower list so you get the best connection. I recently did one and saw a huge boost in 3g connectivity.
Nexus 7 (2012) 16GB (rooted + unlocked 4.4.2... mmm KitKat)
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 - 4.4.2 stock

"Look pal, I'm an engineer.That means I solve problems. Not problems like: what is beauty? Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of Philosophy. I solve practical problems!" ~ Dell C.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omega360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackangel104
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
Noob and hella in the same sentence is possibly more lame. By stating that, I'm equally as lame. We are all lame.

Cool out.

Come over to the dark side...
I was joking dude, chill
I knew it would happen one day

Redflea
Old
Thanks Meter 181
So does this ROM help at all (can any ROM help at all) w/the Google Music skipping/glitching issue that the DX2 suffers from?

I just put Eclipse on her DX2, glitching is still there...I'm a long-term (From the first Droid) user of CM, and would love to get that on her phone, but would like to know in advance if it helps the glitching issue...

Also, is this ROM currently stable/clean enough to put on my wife's phone? I'm fine dealing w/issues as things are worked out, her not so much.

lotus22
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
I get this with Pandora where it'll play a song and then skip to the next song about 1 minute in. I don't know if it's with this ROM or with Pandora.
Android Devices- HTC Droid Eris->Motorola Droid->Motorola Droid X-> Motorola Droid X2

kennyb6
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redflea View Post
So does this ROM help at all (can any ROM help at all) w/the Google Music skipping/glitching issue that the DX2 suffers from?

I just put Eclipse on her DX2, glitching is still there...I'm a long-term (From the first Droid) user of CM, and would love to get that on her phone, but would like to know in advance if it helps the glitching issue...

Also, is this ROM currently stable/clean enough to put on my wife's phone? I'm fine dealing w/issues as things are worked out, her not so much.
Yes its stable theres issues with bt and minor issues with wifi other than that its a beast and I don't have problems wwith music skipping

Droid X2 CM7

grnsl2
Old
(Last edited by grnsl2; 2nd May 2012 at 10:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redflea View Post

I think other than the wifi issue she probably will be so happy that it works so much better. Some people have that problem others do not. Doesn't seem to be a good reason as to why. There is a wifi fix out there, read through the from moonshadow and that may help.

One other things to note is that our cm 7 does not have, fm radio for hdmi output.

1 last thing to note is the d s p manager does have a force close issues right now if you try to use it. A fix should be coming soon.

Sent from my MB870 using XDA