5,594,282 Members 43,866 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]HellFire™ Sandwich v 1.9 p999 4.04 (linaro google ears )7/12/12

Tip us?

Jeffro64
Old
(Last edited by Jeffro64; 2nd May 2012 at 05:23 AM.)
Thanks Meter 49
WOW.... Most of the other roms have updated some twice in the last couple of days. There must be something really awesome coming our way! Good things for those that wait!

While waiting it's given me time to play with my HD2 again. Got it running blazing fast with ICS and I flashed a kernel with the AROMA installer... that was kewl, can't wait until it is used on this rom!

da-pharoah
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro64 View Post
WOW.... Most of the other roms have updated some twice in the last couple of days. There must be something really awesome coming our way! Good things for those that wait!

While waiting it's given me time to play with my HD2 again. Got it running blazing fast with ICS and I flashed a kernel with the AROMA installer... that was kewl, can't wait until it is used on this rom!
That's tight!!!!! Hd2.. those were the days... hahaha oh well g2x is pimp!!

Also too lazy to go back and quote it... I'm just getting home and settled in from lodge tonight.. but I forget who said it but on the clean versus dirty version and loosing out on tweaks... when I said HF bacony goodness I meant themes and icons and such.. not tweaks. Hell has the some tweaks just clean version has no HF images/themes/visual HF stuff... but the dirty version does... they both have the same tweaks... there is no missing out on features between versions except HF's visual representation... just to clarify...

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Team Hellfire

SGS3: CM10
G2X: CM7 || CM9
Kindle Fire: CM7 || CM9
x0xhellx0x's ROM Guides: SGS3 || G2X || Kindle Fire
Nullifier: G2x || Kindle Fire

Jeffro64
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah View Post
That's tight!!!!! Hd2.. those were the days... hahaha oh well g2x is pimp!!

there is no missing out on features between versions except HF's visual representation... just to clarify...

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
Kewl... thanks for the clarification on that. That's how I had understood it to be at first. Yeah.... still play around with my old HD2, it's still hanging in there LOL!!

da-pharoah
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Kewl... thanks for the clarification on that. That's how I had understood it to be at first. Yeah.... still play around with my old HD2, it's still hanging in there LOL!!
Dude I was all sad when mine kicked the bucket... the screen went non responsive and when I did a warranty exchange they only had the hd7.. I messed up by doing the exchange.... I hated the hd7.. the hd2 was so much better!! So I posted on craigslist for a straight up trade and some dude traded me the for the g2x... thank the lord for that!!!! Lol.. but cool man no worries..

Sent from my Hellfire Kindle using xda premium

Team Hellfire

cargohook
Old
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Smile F5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

torvick12
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Thats what i miss about cm7, changing themes any time u want from red to blue to pink or whatever theme n now coming to cm9. Omg i just had a spermation under my pants can wait for it
(_Torvick12_)

Jeffro64
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Dude I was all sad when mine kicked the bucket... the screen went non responsive and when I did a warranty exchange they only had the hd7.. I messed up by doing the exchange.... I hated the hd7.. the hd2 was so much better!! So I posted on craigslist for a straight up trade and some dude traded me the for the g2x... thank the lord for that!!!! Lol.. but cool man no worries..

Sent from my Hellfire Kindle using xda premium
I still have this one and one out on loan to a friend, She is hotter than hell so I couldn't resist LOL. Now I'm hoping the Note comes Tmo's way... If not that the GS III or G4x. Love my G2x but I gotta admit the HD2 is one of the best phones i've had.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by torvick12 View Post
Thats what i miss about cm7, changing themes any time u want from red to blue to pink or whatever theme n now coming to cm9. Omg i just had a spermation under my pants can wait for it
Yup... I was hoping they were going to add that in and here it is.

BrutalDrew
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Been using this rom for about a week or so I had the gallery app just die on me. It will not open at all but I can view pictures through the file explorer. Thought I'd bring it up seeing if it has to do with the rom. Also can you change the whole star thing when answering the phone? Not gonna lie....kinda gay

da-pharoah
Old
(Last edited by da-pharoah; 2nd May 2012 at 06:37 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1582

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDrew View Post
Been using this rom for about a week or so I had the gallery app just die on me. It will not open at all but I can view pictures through the file explorer. Thought I'd bring it up seeing if it has to do with the rom. Also can you change the whole star thing when answering the phone? Not gonna lie....kinda gay
not gonna lie you gotta read... thats why there is a clean version. But have you rebooted and fixed permissions? My gallery works just fine..

Team Hellfire

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to da-pharoah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

I.R.Chevy
Old
Thanks Meter 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDrew View Post

Reading a few pages back would solve all your problems whereas calling things gay doesn't really get you anywhere. But not gunna lie.... the stock gallery app is kinda gay use quickpic

Quote:
not gonna lie you gotta read... thats why there is a clean version. But have you rebooted and fixed permissions? My gallery works just fine..
+1

Pin it to Win it.

Pin it to Win it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I.R.Chevy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]