FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Blue Notification Light

781 posts
Thanks Meter: 25
 
By Rolandh, Senior Member on 1st May 2012, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
What does it mean when the Notification Light is blue when the Arc S boots?

Roland

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
 
 
1st May 2012, 06:20 PM |#2  
rashid.fairus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Klang
Thanks Meter: 232
 
More
it is a sign to hit a button to enter recovery if you're using custom kernel
1st May 2012, 06:24 PM |#3  
Rolandh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashid.fairus

it is a sign to hit a button to enter recovery if you're using custom kernel

I'm using Stock Sony kernal & I'm rooted and got CWM installed and getting, a blue notification light on boot.

Roland

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
1st May 2012, 06:55 PM |#4  
Flo95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 638
 
More
When it lights up it's time to press the back button to enter recovery


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
1st May 2012, 06:59 PM |#5  
Rolandh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo95

When it lights up it's time to press the back button to enter recovery


Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I've been using the CWM boot to recovery option in the installer to boot to recovery, is it safe to uninstall the CWM Auto installer or does it need to be installed for CWM to work.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 07:50 AM |#6  
zolaisugly's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,218
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolandh

I've been using the CWM boot to recovery option in the installer to boot to recovery, is it safe to uninstall the CWM Auto installer or does it need to be installed for CWM to work.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Yes you can uninstall the auto installer with out it affecting cwm.


Sent from my LT18i using XDA App
2nd May 2012, 07:53 AM |#7  
Rolandh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolaisugly

Yes you can uninstall the auto installer with out it affecting cwm.


Sent from my LT18i using XDA App

Ok thanks.

Roland

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
8th June 2012, 08:47 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Since I upgraded my Arc S with the official update, the blue light is quite often flashing for no apparent reason when the phone is on, e.g. no sms, emails, missed calls etc. Does anyone know what that indicates? I know you've said it means about entering recovery when booting, but this is when the phone is fully booted. Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes